• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone! God it's been a while. Everything feels so bubbly and blocky it's weird.

Hello! ESM 😊

only a little bit? Is this just to make me post less in Forum Games so you can win the games? do your schemes never end? >:(

Imagine if you were at full strength. I don't know if the world could handle it 😏

Years
    If I wasn't mentally ill and autistic I would be a powerful entity, rest assured.
    Which is why I'm mentally ill, autistic, and wracked with GI issues.
    (The GI issues are insurance)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I always work at 110%. That's 10% for a normal human being.
    If I wasn't mentally ill and autistic I would be a powerful entity, rest assured.
    Which is why I'm mentally ill, autistic, and wracked with GI issues.
    (The GI issues are insurance)
    Idk. I think the only thing holding you back is the environment you have to live in. I've seen enough autistic people and people with mental health problems do the things that fullfill them and even make a living off of it. And I don't think you would be any different in that regard. :)

Years
    I always work at 110%. That's 10% for a normal human being.

Idk. I think the only thing holding you back is the environment you have to live in. I've seen enough autistic people and people with mental health problems do the things that fullfill them and even make a living off of it. And I don't think you would be any different in that regard. :)

I live in a good environment, actually. I'm just quite severe. I suffered panic attacks at my last job and got fired.

Years
    i used to love the dark but now i'm ambivalent towards it if only because it just reminds me that work is the next day and i don't exactly like my job lmao u_u

i want to like the night again. it was fun being outside at the night sky and looking at the stars, but i haven't done that in such a long time...

Years
    i kinda miss the days where i would easily stay up until like...3-4 am? i still sometimes do if i have a day off from work, but it's nowhere near as often these days. @_@

Years
    I loved going to bed at like 8 as a kid and sleeping the whole night and being refreshed.
    We sleep best at night, though!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    As a kid I also went to sleep at about 8 pm. Even when I was allowed to stay up longer I used to go to bed anyway and just spend an hour going into my own fantasy world.

Even nowadays I don't really stay up much longer. Well, I do need to get up earlier because work hours suck. The big difference is that my fantasy world these days is nothing more than a barren wasteland. <_<
    Oh, and I have a hard time sleeping and end up waking up very often. But that's apparently very common in society. ^^"

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My shift ends at midnight so it's a common occurrence for me to go to bed a bit past 1 and wake up at 10 or so these days. As a person who hates waking up early, but doesn't enjoy staying up too late either, this is kind of the best possible balance for me.

Years
    My shift ends at midnight so it's a common occurrence for me to go to bed a bit past 1 and wake up at 10 or so these days. As a person who hates waking up early, but doesn't enjoy staying up too late either, this is kind of the best possible balance for me.

my body has gotten used to waking up around 4-5 AM these days. i can only imagine this sounds like absolute torture to you lmao

Back