• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
  • Okami is one of those games I own but haven't gotten around to play it, it seems really enjoyable though, I know people who really like it.

Years
  • it's very underrated!! i can't stress enough how good of a story it has too ;_; love it ❤ if you're a sucker for action rpgs with a good story i'd be hard pressed to recommend anything else at the moment haha

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    it's very underrated!! i can't stress enough how good of a story it has too ;_; love it ❤ if you're a sucker for action rpgs with a good story i'd be hard pressed to recommend anything else at the moment haha
    What systems is it on? I'm always down to put good things on my list of potential games to buy.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Speaking of backlogs, I'm so glad mine consists of only Origami King at the moment.

Years
  • have to start over on Octopath Traveler because i haven't finished it yet. :c and then i havent played Hollow Knight... there are a couple of others i havent touched much at all, really. i'll get to them... eventually.

Years
  • Okami brought so much joy and happiness in my life during my high school years of being alone with no friends. I didn't feel lonely anymore when playing it. I fell in love with the story and that the main potagnitest was a wolf as well. I have a truly strong ,special and spiritual connection with wolves and somehow found out about the game Okami. I first got it on PS2 then PS4 now on my Nintendo Switch Lite. I'm going start playing it again soon. I would so love if Okamiden came out on the switch I never got to finish that one when I had a Nintendo 2DS back then.

Years
  • Sorry I wasn't on for over a week. I literally had no internet access for a while. So uh....Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town has kept me going for a while. I went through the whole autumn season in one day and then some. Still have to get the "Slightly bigger bed" in the game before proposing to my beloved Rick. If only we can send luvdiscs in SoS. Then again, that'd be a forum/video game crossover. Just a joke.

I may not be on here as much. Time away from the internet has made me less dependent on it, except for certain mandatory zoom things. Will try to pop in briefly for Pokemon Day which falls on a Saturday this year. Other than that....I really don't know. The internet is unpredictable here. *sigh*

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    You know what's the worst in working at a prehistoric IT company? You can't even do home office and have to hike through tons of snow just to get to work. We had some massive snow fall over the weekend and it still continues until afternoon. Public transportation is very very limited as a result. <_<

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Sorry I wasn't on for over a week. I literally had no internet access for a while. So uh....Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town has kept me going for a while. I went through the whole autumn season in one day and then some. Still have to get the "Slightly bigger bed" in the game before proposing to my beloved Rick. If only we can send luvdiscs in SoS. Then again, that'd be a forum/video game crossover. Just a joke.

Great for you to enjoy the game, uh for me... I don't really like where the art style direction of the franchise is going. I'm a huge SoS fan but it kinda kills my motivation to play... But that's probably just me not used to the art style. My favorite SoS is Trio of Towns in 3DS, so yeah you know which kind of art style I prefer. But yeah, it's great for you to really enjoy the game, maybe one day I'll get over my reasoning and play it on my PC, hopefully.

You know what's the worst in working at a prehistoric IT company? You can't even do home office and have to hike through tons of snow just to get to work. We had some massive snow fall over the weekend and it still continues until afternoon. Public transportation is very very limited as a result. <_<
    I honestly never experienced snow ever before, guess it has its ups and downs. Hopefully, things go better there Seliph.

curse the snow.. i went outside for one second and slid and fell on my ass

snow has replaced shovels as the ultimate evil on earth
    Ah yikes. But you're okay, right? Honestly, I think I would have slipped a ton if I had lived in a country with snow.

Years
  • I wish I was more brave right now in approaching others better without the my fear of people stopping me to try to converses with others on here. I feel like I'm failing already again and truly all I know is disappointment sadly from people. It dose seem very nice here with good people I noticed, though I feel like an outcast still. My apologies to everyone on PC I suck at communicating with others well.

---

It snowed this weekend where I reside, nothing big though and probably will melt soon.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I honestly never experienced snow ever before, guess it has its ups and downs. Hopefully, things go better there Seliph.
    Eh, I'll live. Snow can be a beautiful thing. But it only is when you're prepared and the infrastructure doesn't implode in itself the moment the first snowflake hits the ground. xD
    I wish I was more brave right now in approaching others better without the my fear of people stopping me to try to converses with others on here. I feel like I'm failing already again and truly all I know is disappointment sadly from people. It dose seem very nice here with good people I noticed, though I feel like an outcast still. My apologies to everyone on PC I suck at communicating with others well.
    No need to pressure yourself. Just take the time you need. Enjoy yourself and everything else will fall into place, eventually. :)

Years
  • Eh, I'll live. Snow can be a beautiful thing. But it only is when you're prepared and the infrastructure doesn't implode in itself the moment the first snowflake hits the ground. xD

No need to pressure yourself. Just take the time you need. Enjoy yourself and everything else will fall into place, eventually. :)

Yes, that's true thank you.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I wish I was more brave right now in approaching others better without the my fear of people stopping me to try to converses with others on here. I feel like I'm failing already again and truly all I know is disappointment sadly from people. It dose seem very nice here with good people I noticed, though I feel like an outcast still. My apologies to everyone on PC I suck at communicating with others well.
    As someone who's still fairly new, I get feeling like an outcast, but honestly, unless you do something about it nothing's going to change. The more you focus on feeling like you have an inability to talk to people, the more trouble you'll have with trying to change that. I'd place a pretty safe bet on the assumption no one here has told you you're failing at talking to them, no one is holding you to these standards of what you're supposed to do or how much you're supposed to talk with them. You signed up for a forum where there are good people. That's a decision you consciously chose for yourself, so make the most of that. If you wish you were more brave, take that action to be more brave. Don't just say you want to.

Even if it doesn't personally involve me, I appreciate the apology, but it's not going to mean much if you were to only say it and not do something about it. Therefore, make sure you to try to back up your apology by trying to work on what you're apologizing for the best you can.

You're still making posts. That's something good, keep doing that. You're in a DCC thread, you have a lot of topics people are bringing up that you can respond to and say something about.

Had to get that out.

Years
  • As someone who's still fairly new, I get feeling like an outcast, but honestly, unless you do something about it nothing's going to change. The more you focus on feeling like you have an inability to talk to people, the more trouble you'll have with trying to change that. I'd place a pretty safe bet on the assumption no one here has told you you're failing at talking to them, no one is holding you to these standards of what you're supposed to do or how much you're supposed to talk with them. You signed up for a forum where there are good people. That's a decision you consciously chose for yourself, so make the most of that. If you wish you were more brave, take that action to be more brave. Don't just say you want to.

Even if it doesn't personally involve me, I appreciate the apology, but it's not going to mean much if you were to only say it and not do something about it. Therefore, make sure you to try to back up your apology by trying to work on what you're apologizing for the best you can.

You're still making posts. That's something good, keep doing that. You're in a DCC thread, you have a lot of topics people are bringing up that you can respond to and say something about.

Had to get that out.

I appreciate your advice, thank you.

Back