• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Way more often than I'd like to admit. But according to society that's normal. <_<

Have you ever become aware of your bodily functions (like actively realizing that you're breathing)?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Yes. For example, if I focus a little too much, I end up voluntarily breathing. Eventually I forget about it, haha, but it's a little crazy how our bodies do such wonders while I'm worried over here about whether the soap bubbles will pop in ten or twenty seconds.

Do you sing in the shower?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    When the owner and the pet look friendly, yes :)

Did you ever tried to pet an animal, and the animal ran away or attacked you?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    No, but I got chased by a dog once while I was in primary school. One of the reasons why I'm not too fond of them.

Have you ever had a bad experience with a restaurant?

Years
    Hmm, like a very bad one not at all. Places like we didn't really eat well, tons of times lol, but I guess that's kinda an average experience.

Are you single?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    I go to sleep sometime between 10 to 11 PM. Normally. Depending on the night, I may be woken up at 4 or 5 AM and end up staying awake afterwards. Fortunately my body seems to have adapted to this however, so I don't really fantasize about the day I get to sleep longer anymore.

Are you comfortable playing your music out in the open?

Years
    considering i'm doing it right now at work, i think the answer is yes :p

do you like to keep your space cool or warm?

Years
    hmmm... my house is colder compared to more modern, well insulated houses.
    However I've gotten used to it long ago and now everywhere else is warm/hot to me rofl
    I mean, the main farm house where I grew up was the same so... it's normal to me xD
    So I guess more on the cold side, but not like freezing.

Is there a country you've always wanted to visit?

Years
    • Online now
    Haven't thought about it too much. I am fond of how greece looks.

Spoiler:

How familiar are you with geography of your own country? (Major areas, cities, states, landmarks, etc).

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Later than Greenwich but only by a little.

Do you have a drivers license or do you want to get one some day?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I have four: Tandoori chicken, meat-lover pizzas, imperial rolls, and grilled ham and cheese sandwiches.

Do you cook?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Occasionally I do some rudimentary cooking. Don't really find much motivation to do it often, though.

How good of a swimmer are you?

Years
    I am a good swimmer. I love water and the only sport I liked to practice was swimming.
    I didn't really do it as a main activity, if not for like two years when I was in elementary school. I remember mom told me that when I was little they let me in those courses they do with infants in the water. I can't remember it lol. Anyway, yeah I love swimming and back then I used to go to swim like three days every week. One day every week (I can still remember it was Wednesday) I was with older people. I was like 9/10 and they were at least 16/17. It was weird for me, but I remember this one guy who was pretty rude at first and he was also the best between us. But I also remember that once I finally managed to surpass him while swimming. Lol good times. I have always been pretty fast, not super fast, but like all of my friends were amazed by how good I was. I don't go to swim anymore, so I have been out of training for like more than 10 years lol, but during summer I can go back and swim. I kinda do every summer this thing where I do half kilometer or more without stopping. It's not something too incredible, but considering I don't practice during the entire year, it's still a result that I am proud of.

What's your favourite dish?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Go to a restaurant, of course :D

What's the last book you've read?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back