• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

Years
    • Seen today
    Because mario said "hell no" and threw it all the way up there.

Spoiler:

What happened to the missing milk man?

Years
    They put his picture on the side of a milk carton... but it turns out he was just in the shed milking his tarantula.

Have you seen The Da Vinci Code?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yes. Marvels at such advanced thought. Programmed the random image generator elegantly. Mimics human artists very well.

Rants a lot in the commented out sections, though. Screams about Michelangelo constantly. Seems to run whenever the code is creating a mouth.

Why is grass green?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    That's because of garden gnomes. Since they're all of Irish descent they are well accustomed with the color green. So whenever nobody is looking they start painting the grass in their favorite color. But sometimes one of them likes to act mischievously. So when you see some random patches colored in red or blue you know what's up!

Where is the respawn point on this planet?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The respawn point of a person, is their bed.

What makes you think you can become President of the Earth?

Years
    Because that person in front of you totally cut in line! Your obviously trembling with joy at the thought of getting to wait in line even longer and want to just hug them very very VERY tightly =D

How much bread do you eat in a day?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    A secret agency who tells you to look at that strange red diode they are pointing at you.

Why do we get old?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    During a forest fire. It already comes with the heat and all the herbs in it provide all the spices you need. Just add meat!

Can you blame me on that one?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Because I wanted to vaporise the rain.

Why did you invent refrigerators?

Years
    Because I wanted to be cool. It failed 😔

They did come in handy for keeping food safe to eat though, so it wasn't all bad!

Can you tell the time via the stars?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I probably could. But every time I check I can't see them because of the stupid sun! D:

Why do you carry around a lighter?

Years
    To lose some weight. It's called a lighter after all.... obviously it's a device to make you lighter!

How many seminars/conferences will your cat attend as a guest speaker this year?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Actually two or three, depending on her planning. She wrote two articles by the start of the year and sent them to two conferences, and there's a third article in the making.

Have you ever caught a virus with a Pokéball?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Of course. Caught a Cryptolocker and a shiny Storm Worm. Earned a lot of extra money from trainers with Cryptolocker. Liked Storm Worm as the team's Trojan-type. Softened up a lot of Pokemon for itself or teammates. Crashed an Avast solo once.

Why is six afraid of seven?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Because it's so overwhelmed by the sheer numbers. But seriously, there's only three valid numbers in total: "1", "2" and "many". Stupid humans and their decimal system! <_<

What did the world look like before the big bang/god/whatever?

Back