• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm too independent for one. Nobody shackling down this booty yo

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I'm chasing a girl who's just as nerdy as I am and into Pokémon as well. She's still trying to get past things with the guy she was involved with last, but I'm really hoping she comes around and gives me a shot. We're a great match for each other and even she admitted that.

Last edited:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    my love life is currently wilder than it's ever been. it's a slew of complicated situations. I'm working on it, though; making steps, etc. hopefully something'll figure itself out in due time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i guess im casually dating someone rn. i really enjoy their presence, it's good companionship, but i'm not interested in taking it to a serious level at the moment

Years
    Yup, since June 2011! I used to be that person who assumed I'd never want to date anyone but you really will never know. =p Don't think I'd want to stay single if my current relationship didn't work out (though I'm positive it will because he is great).

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yup, since June 2011!
    Hey, me too! :D

He's pretty much been the rock in my ever-turbulent river since we've met. To be honest, I really can't imagine what life would be like without him now. It's a really nice feeling to know you have another half to make up for what you lack, and vice-versa. It's nice to come home to someone you love.

He's also adorable, so I'll keep him.

Years
    I'm not, I've been single since 2013, I don't really mind, though I do get sad when I think about the fact that I'll likely be alone forever lol

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Single, single, single, single, single.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I dunno. I don't think it's a boolean state, just the logical conclusion of continued friendship between persons whom share a sincere bond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back