• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cards Against Pokecommunity 2019

Cid

Years
  • Gim / GP is so good.

Aaron won the CAH Day 4 Game 2 (grats!), and left before the next one started. Me, Janna, Wiz, and Gim were in both games (CAH Day 4 Games 2 and 3).

Good night guys! Thanks for the fun games. :)

I'll try to host the next one (CAH Day 4 Game 4) 6-8 hours from now when I wake up. In the meantime feel free to host your own games!

I'm Team Pikachu, by the way!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Aaron won the CAH Day 4 Game 2 (grats!), and left before the next one started. Me, Janna, Wiz, and Gim were in both games (CAH Day 4 Games 2 and 3).
    LMAO I was there for like 5 minutes this is so funny to me. sadsadsad

I might be able to make it to this next game cause I have no work tomorrow woo!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • LMAO I was there for like 5 minutes this is so funny to me. sadsadsad

I might be able to make it to this next game cause I have no work tomorrow woo!

I just woke up! I'll eat breakfast first then I'll try to host the next game as soon as I finish.

Cid

Years
  • First game had 10 people! Very fun game. Tyler won that one, but that game also included me, Chase, Adri, AaronCorviknight, AaronTreecko, Nina, Bay, Wiz, ElBurrito, and dd, who replaced Adri at the last few rounds.

We did two more games (dd, Wiz, Treecko, ElBurrito, and me)! One game up to four points, and then one up to eight points.

It was fun, guys! Thanks for playing <3

I'm Team Pikachu!

Last edited:
    Back