• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Clovers in the Sky

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Happy Birthday, Clover!

Today is an important day for a deeply special person—and that person is Clover, who you might know as Hyzenthlay! She is the kindest, sweetest, and most pure-hearted person I've ever known, and she deserves nothing short of endless, endless, endless happiness! Let's all wish her the loveliest of birthdays today, shall we? ❤

Clover, I hope your day is absolutely wonderful! Oh, but wait just a moment! Before I start getting sentimental, there's one thing we'll need to get out of the way first! xP On behalf of the Pokémon Trivia section, Sandshrew would like to bestow a little gift upon you! 😇

iwlLxrh.gif

A pink Casteliacone!! Who could have possibly seen THAT one coming? ;) Except there's a twist: for the first time ever, this ice cream isn't poisoned, which means you get to eat it to your heart's content just for today! Enjoy! :D :D :D

Teehee, in all seriousness, I have your real present right here! Thank you so much for everything, my eternal partner... I'm miraculously lucky to have you by my side! 🍀💞🌲 You've changed my life for the better in more ways than I can count, and I don't know if it's even possible for me to properly express this infinite gratitude flowing inside my chest! But still, that won't stop me from trying!!

So I wrote a song about you, complete with an arranged medley and lyrics coming directly from my heart! 🎶 I truly hope my song conveys just how special you are to me, Clover. :')

I'll paste the lyrics here in the tag below just as a reference, but no spoiling them until you've finished watching the music video first, okay? 🙏🎀

Spoiler: Lyrics
    You've always been my guiding light... I'd be lost without you
    Your pure radiance makes this world shine bright with meaning

We live in a world filled with obstacles
    But that still won't hinder the kindness in your heart

You keep me strong even when I lose all faith in myself
    There must be something magical flowing through your soul

Without you, I could never have overcome my darkness
    As long as you're by my side, I know we'll be fine

We'll confront fate together!

When you entered this tiny world of mine, you filled it with clovers
    These clovers give me the strength of a blooming meadow

We'll never let go of hope!

We've always been wishing upon the fragments of our dreams
    Let's go hand in hand and leap forward to our future
    One day, we can seize our dreams and make them come true

-----

I can still remember all the times we laughed, and all the times we shed tears
    Each of those memories are like gems to me, but...
    They're precious because of you

Those times feel like they were yesterday
    And I will cherish them eternally

Even if time flies, some things never change
    You give me smiles that last forever and beyond
    By meeting you, my world has become more colorful...
    Just like a meadow of clovers

-----

No matter how far the world keeps us apart
    I can still feel your warm light
    Your heart doesn't lie...
    It is only filled with the purest feelings of love

Don't ever forget how perfect you are... or how beautiful your heart is
    Your heart is the reason I can still believe in magic

I believe our bond is a miracle
    And for that, there's something I want to say
    I have words I deeply wish to tell you, so...

-----

Thank you, oh thank you... for all your kind warmth
    I don't know where I'd be if you weren't here to heal my soul

Thank you, oh thank you... for all that you do
    You've shaped my heart to be the warmest it has ever been

You're truly special, you know?
    There's no one else like you
    I'm so grateful that I met you
    Your love is my greatest treasure
    I won't take you for granted

Thank you, oh thank you... for just being you
    Our bond will shine brightly forever and ever

(I love you)

You mean the entire world to me, Annie. 💚 I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!! <33333333333333333333333333333

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Happy birthday, love! You are such a kind, insightful soul and I hope you have a fantastic day! ^-^

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years

• Annie December 12th is a cause for all of PC to celebrate, you are one of our dearest friends. I have brought birthday candy for you.

You are so spirited and charming, creative and talented and I just don't know what I would do without the warm, hopeful light of a shinx's tail to guide us through it all. This week especially you have been such a devoted friend that I don't even know what to say. *Hugs* Happy Birthday and a hundred and two wishes for an extra special friend!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Spoiler: Gosh I love you!!
    Happy Birthday, Clover!

Today is an important day for a deeply special person—and that person is Clover, who you might know as Hyzenthlay! She is the kindest, sweetest, and most pure-hearted person I've ever known, and she deserves nothing short of endless, endless, endless happiness! Let's all wish her the loveliest of birthdays today, shall we? ❤

Clover, I hope your day is absolutely wonderful! Oh, but wait just a moment! Before I start getting sentimental, there's one thing we'll need to get out of the way first! xP On behalf of the Pokémon Trivia section, Sandshrew would like to bestow a little gift upon you! 😇

iwlLxrh.gif

A pink Casteliacone!! Who could have possibly seen THAT one coming? ;) Except there's a twist: for the first time ever, this ice cream isn't poisoned, which means you get to eat it to your heart's content just for today! Enjoy! :D :D :D

Teehee, in all seriousness, I have your real present right here! Thank you so much for everything, my eternal partner... I'm miraculously lucky to have you by my side! 🍀💞🌲 You've changed my life for the better in more ways than I can count, and I don't know if it's even possible for me to properly express this infinite gratitude flowing inside my chest! But still, that won't stop me from trying!!

So I wrote a song about you, complete with an arranged medley and lyrics coming directly from my heart! 🎶 I truly hope my song conveys just how special you are to me, Clover. :')

I'll paste the lyrics here in the tag below just as a reference, but no spoiling them until you've finished watching the music video first, okay? 🙏🎀

Spoiler: Lyrics
    You've always been my guiding light... I'd be lost without you
    Your pure radiance makes this world shine bright with meaning

We live in a world filled with obstacles
    But that still won't hinder the kindness in your heart

You keep me strong even when I lose all faith in myself
    There must be something magical flowing through your soul

Without you, I could never have overcome my darkness
    As long as you're by my side, I know we'll be fine

We'll confront fate together!

When you entered this tiny world of mine, you filled it with clovers
    These clovers give me the strength of a blooming meadow

We'll never let go of hope!

We've always been wishing upon the fragments of our dreams
    Let's go hand in hand and leap forward to our future
    One day, we can seize our dreams and make them come true

-----

I can still remember all the times we laughed, and all the times we shed tears
    Each of those memories are like gems to me, but...
    They're precious because of you

Those times feel like they were yesterday
    And I will cherish them eternally

Even if time flies, some things never change
    You give me smiles that last forever and beyond
    By meeting you, my world has become more colorful...
    Just like a meadow of clovers

-----

No matter how far the world keeps us apart
    I can still feel your warm light
    Your heart doesn't lie...
    It is only filled with the purest feelings of love

Don't ever forget how perfect you are... or how beautiful your heart is
    Your heart is the reason I can still believe in magic

I believe our bond is a miracle
    And for that, there's something I want to say
    I have words I deeply wish to tell you, so...

-----

Thank you, oh thank you... for all your kind warmth
    I don't know where I'd be if you weren't here to heal my soul

Thank you, oh thank you... for all that you do
    You've shaped my heart to be the warmest it has ever been

You're truly special, you know?
    There's no one else like you
    I'm so grateful that I met you
    Your love is my greatest treasure
    I won't take you for granted

Thank you, oh thank you... for just being you
    Our bond will shine brightly forever and ever

(I love you)

You mean the entire world to me, Annie. 💚 I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!! <33333333333333333333333333333

Oh Revise, the gratitude I have already expressed to you will never come close to how endlessly moved, happy and in love your present makes me feel!! It just keeps replaying in my mind and I smile to myself whenever it does. :') I'm the luckiest girl alive to to have a partner like you—someone who not only holds boundless love and devotion, but also gifts it to me with your talent and words from your own heart... I will always adore how you just let all those feelings out and don't keep them reserved!! It's part of what makes you so special! You don't hesitate to share them. <3333333

Not to mention, you've outdone yourself with these arrangements!! It would be amazing if you managed to arrange the fulls songs in this way because they're just perfect! <333333333333333333333

Thank you for going above and beyond for me yet again... I promise we'll always have our meadow of clovers, until the end of time. ♥

I LOVE YOU, STARLIGHT!!!! 💚

OBJECTION!! That ice cream was completely unwarranted! There is no evidence to suggest that I hinted at your dorkiness with a nerd emoji prior to you making this thread! 😭

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE

THANK YOU ANGIE!!! :D I sincerely appreciate and respect all the effort you put into PC and honestly, it would be lacklustre without all the colour you bring!

Happy birthday! Have a good one.

Thank you so much, Daniel!! I hope you're doing well these days and are enjoying the lead-up to Christmas!

Happy birthday, love! You are such a kind, insightful soul and I hope you have a fantastic day! ^-^

Oh, I'm so touched by this message! Thank you, Lina! I was sad to leave my teens behind haha, but I got to see them off with a fanstastic birthday, indeed! :)

Happy birthday!

Hmmm, no slaughtered sheep, I may have to report this suspicious message...

Just kidding, and thank youuu, ShadowEdgelord—I mean TY! :'D

Happy birthday!

Thanks so much for the wishes, Bahamut, I appreciate it! :)

Happy birthday Annie dear; I wish you a good one! You're really kind and lovelyyy

Awwwww, thanks for that compliment Shawn, it means a lot! ^__^ I had a very good birthday and it was made even better by all these delightful messages, yours included!

Happy B-day! Hope it's great!

aaaaaa thanks, Page! It WAS great! Love the new avatar you're sporting, haha! :D

Happy birthday Clover!!! :catheart:

Thanks a million, Zach!! Can I just say, I love your Christmas theme and the adorable Snivy avatars you seem to have an endless supply of!
    kittyheart.png

Clover!! Happy birthday, have a beautiful day. <3

I appreciate your warm wishes, both here and by VM, Janna! Thank you! Keep being a beautiful beacon for all of PC, okay? :)

Also, your flair and avatar combination are just too perfect for words...

Ahhhh!! Happy Birthday to you. <3

Spoiler:

Ahaha, Kimi, you nailed it with that picture!! I love it! The rabbit totally represents me (I'm year of the rabbit!), especially since it's my pet budgie's birthday on the same day, making that dirpy bird very appropriate! :')

Happy Birthday!! I hope it's been a good one! <3

Yes, it was! I turned 20 and got spoilt rotten, ahaha. Including on here, it seems! Thank you~! :)

Annie December 12th is a cause for all of PC to celebrate, you are one of our dearest friends. I have brought birthday candy for you.

You are so spirited and charming, creative and talented and I just don't know what I would do without the warm, hopeful light of a shinx's tail to guide us through it all. This week especially you have been such a devoted friend that I don't even know what to say. *Hugs* Happy Birthday and a hundred and two wishes for an extra special friend!

Spoiler:

You're such an angel as ever, Sam... thank you, from the bottom of my heart! Your companionship means so much to me and I'm incredibly blessed to have you as a friend; you truly are one of a kind! *hugs* I think you would approve of my birthday plans—I made my own red velvet cake for the first time, purchased a beautiful journal for romantic purposes that I plan on giving to Revise in May, told my family about him, successfully sprouted some gerbera daisies from seed (my favourite flower!) and spent the afternoon watching The Cat Returns! :) I also gave myself a brand new look to celebrate turning 20. ^__^ Everyone's well wishes came true for me, it seems!

Ahhhh endless happy birthdays to you!!! <333

Gosh, thank you so much, Jo!! <333 You're so endlessly kind! :D I really appreciate everything you do!

Back