• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • When I go through the trouble of making a theme it only lasts for about a week or if it's really lucky it might last two. Right now I'm fine with what I have though. A nice little avatar and a wall of text for a signature. Beautiful.

Years
  • I crop most of my avatars myself, with Tumblr being my main image source. Ever since joining PC, I have had well over 120 avatars in my storage and some get reused by me for the fun of it.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • My theme changes based on the currently airing anime. I'm gonna switch soonish now that Spring 2015 is starting.

My signature is always the same old css coding that you're seeing right now. All I need is to change the color scheme and the picture and voila, new theme lol. I'm a lazy person, all I can do is make gifs or graphics and use them haha, I never bothered with my CSS code.

Years
  • My theme hasn't changed since August last year. I think I'm gonna stick to it for long time, because I made gifs myself, so I'm happy with it.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • My themes change on when I actually get bothered to change it xD I've been meaning to get an Assassination Classroom theme, but I'm also really wanting Digimon Adventure Tri to come out fast >_<

Speaking of which, this reminds me I haven't changed my profile theme since I left in 2012, so I should probably change that too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    People seem to think I'm indecisive when it comes to usernames, but I've only had two recently aside from RHCP. Adventure and Doctor.

Maybe I could change once more soon ;) possibly to something completely new.

Years
  • I've been indecisive last year, because I've changed mine three times. I wanted to change to Raziel, but there is already someone with that account that has posts, even though it's inactive for a very long time.

Years
  • I'd never change my username ever again. I can't find anything awesome plus Hikamaru is adorable as it already is, and it's kinda catchy to say. I do have to thank god I was able to eliminate my old noob name because the old Hikari10 carries bad memories.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'm going back to Alex next opportunity I get. I have it saved in the censor so it's still protected :D

Thank you username censor. I know it's such a bad username it can only be for me <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • That's pretty much how I feel. I want to try something different, but I kinda like this name.

Years
  • I've had only one serious name change ever in the time I've been here. Unless I change my mind, I'm not likely to change it again because I actually still really like this name.

All the other names listed in my username history...are jokes, haha.

At least my "previously known as" name isn't something utterly silly anymore. Well, not as silly.

Years
  • I haven't really thought of anything I could change my username to from what I already have, this one just sounds cool. Too bad I can't change it to Feldspar.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I tend to switch usernames whenever I can, but I'll always end up using Illusione-Tempus as my username. It's my online screenname at most places, so of course I'll stick with it.

Although if people like Candela so much then I can always switch back to it, special treat for PC. I still feel a tad bit awkward with it since Candella is my real name, and I'm so used with the double 'L's, so maybe I should add an extra 'L' next time haha.

Years
  • Yes, some people might not like new name changes. Take Necrum, for example - when he changed his name to Sage Ghetsis back in March 2014, he was ready to be done with it within the month he had it changed, and had to wait over two months to go back to being Necrum. But he did use his yearly Crystal tier name change credit to be Wilhelm for the final couple months of 2014, which I guess he wanted to do for something in the Halloween spirit.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I might flipflop between this one and Gilver, but I don't see myself going for other username changes. I've sorta past out that phase of 'changing your name as soon as you can.' Sure, I haven't done it on this forum a lot, but on another forum I was pretty bad for doing it, going through 4+ name changes within the space of a few months.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love Axeliira and I don't think I will change it unless I enter in a phase where I will stick to one name for three months and then change back. (like Denny Hamlin or Cadance).

Since MLP season 5 started again, I kinda wanna go back to Cadance next month.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I tend to switch usernames whenever I can, but I'll always end up using Illusione-Tempus as my username. It's my online screenname at most places, so of course I'll stick with it.

Although if people like Candela so much then I can always switch back to it, special treat for PC. I still feel a tad bit awkward with it since Candella is my real name, and I'm so used with the double 'L's, so maybe I should add an extra 'L' next time haha.

I prefer Illusione-Tempus :P

I'd change my name to either Azazel or Sisyphus. Sisyphus is taken and has somewhat recently been used, but Azazel I think is available for me to steal.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • It's been 14 years since I've had this name and I still can't find any other name I'm satisfied with to change to.

I give up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back