• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
omg neopets was my life as a kid...I still go on my account every day but don't do anything other than spin the daily wheel for points ha

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=speech
here's my account!
bruh, the weirdest thing just happened.. i remembered you saying this same thing like years ago in a really vague but you know for sure it happened kinda way. i dont think you linked your profile that time though, and the wording was different, but yeah

i cant believe i remember something like that at all. i probably remember way more than i should about everything

Years
wow haha i guess i tend to repeat myself in similar ways without realizing

but yeah, if any one of you guys actually still use neopets, feel free to friend me <3

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
In my youth the only place I hung around on besides here was RuneScape. I originally quit in 2012 right before they rolled out the precursor to RS3, because the updates were getting really stupid and everyone was leaving over the disconnect.

Came back under that account a few months after they launched OSRS, and played for a while with a membership and all. I did some real-world trading to get the items I never managed to afford on my old account, even though skills didn't carry over so I couldn't wear them yet.

After my subscription lapsed and I canceled it once and for all, I got an email from Jagex saying they banned me for RWT, which I kind of expected. The weird part was, I did it quite a while before canceling my subscription, and they didn't care until I dropped into an inactive state with no membership and all.

Above everything else, the email was really threateningly rude and unprofessional. Chock full of empty legal threats to the tune of civil litigation and extradition, and I'm like haha yeah not in a million years are you going to extradite me for some civil suit in the UK. They could have done better than that.

I registered again years later and used OSBuddy along with a new membership, but I can't play it at all. It's the epitome of grinding.

Years
I don?t think I?ve logged into neoepets this decade.

I think I remember my username though - gohanrulez25. {Possibly)

wow, sounds like you made that a decade ago haha...i've had a few accounts deleted/frozen for cheating way back when, oops ;-; wish i never did that since the pets i had back then could have sold for hundreds of dollars.

& yeah my guild isn't too active =( but i stay because it's an artist guild<3

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
I had a neopet account about 12 years ago and I had totally forgotten it. Back then I used to mainly frequent lord of the rings forums. Anyone remember chatting on MSN?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I am playing Crystal right now and am having a BLAST

Thats awesome :) I'm still at the very begining of my crystal game xD Maybe you'll be my motivation to play again :P Though...i'm sorta into the whole 'newness' of ultra moon still (i haven't won it yet either and i want a level 50 team for random match ups real fast haha).

Its almost daffodil season all over the place where i live :)

I really like that daffodils are yellow. Yellow is one of my most favorite colors ever <3 Its super cheery, its cute, also it seriously remind's me of pokemon, due to a lot of my favorite characters having yellow in their designs (Pikachu, Jirachi, and now, also Korrina, with her blonde hair xD :3).

Sirfetch’d

I am going to play Crystal some more today while I watch basketball. I am truly enjoying this playthrough more than some recent ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back