• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you stay up to midnight on new year?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yes but not to stay up until the new year. I am up anyway lol

User19sq

I've always been a nocturnal person by nature, and the community around me really loves their fireworks. My strange affinity with the night coupled by my pyromania basically mkes it so I have no choice but to stay up every year. Not that I'm complaining.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Usually yes but more out of peer pressure than a particular need to observe the New Year.

Like, if there wasn't a party - as will probably be the case this year - I'd just sleep when I normally do which is somewhere between 10pm and 2am these days.

Years
    My partner is Scottish, so we have to stay up to do all kinds of weird and wonderful rituals at midnight ;)

Even she is starting to think staying up is a waste of time these days, but we rarely go to bed before midnight anyway, so chances are we'll keep doing it!

faf

Queen of Dragons
    Years
    I'm in the same boat as others that I'm a night owl and even if I go to bed early sometimes, it's still tradition for me to stay awake past midnight to bring in the New Year. :]

Years
    been used to sleeping well past 2-3am, esp if the gf is around. we're still young so it doesn't affect us as much yet. for sure we're gon slow down with this habit as we age. tryna work towards being healthier.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I usually go to sleep before midnight, but do stay up till midnight on New Year's eve.

I just have to be careful not to drink myself to sleep, alcohol does that to me sometimes.

Years
    I try my best to! Usually New Year's Eve into New Year's Day was the only day I could stay up past midnight when I was a child

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i try but depending on what day of the week NYE is i might pass out before. it's not a huge deal to me though, another year is another year. if anything, i'm really anxious when we're minutes away from a new year so it's probably better for me to be asleep aha.

Back