• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm 99.9% sure that all mafia who do not have separate actions visit whoever the mafia kill is in EpicMafia.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Just a warning, tomorrow I like won't be around for most of the day, I'm like signing off now, just so you know. I don't want people to be like omg Ewery isn't responding LYNCH LYNCH SUS. Anyways, bye.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I forgot how mafia kills work in Naku and Zami's game.

Ironic huh?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Three thoughts:

1. I'm not convinced at all that the whole mafia visits the kill target. Just because that's what happens in EM doesn't mean that's what happened here. i.e. in Beginner's mafia the Bomb kill was RNG'd. And why would only three of them visit Gunner then? I think it's more likely that the Sphinx and the Hippo targeted her separately, since there was a chance the kill wouldn't go through, with the presence of the SK Gingerbread Man. We don't know what the Hippo does though.

2. I think it's highly likely that Alex was the Sphinx.

3. Glad that Gunner outed, since now the plethora of town visiting roles know to avoid her.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Personally, I find the whole 'Gunner outing' thing, and the people going along with it, a little suspicious. I am also wary of this apparent trend of voting for Ewery. It makes sense for the Mafia to go along with what they each say; though now that I've pointed it out, they might conciously try to not do so.

Years
  • Bloody hell that was a lot of posts. But hey, people are talking in this game!
    WOOOOOO

Personally, I'm looking at gimmepie, Johnny, and Klippy, because they are the most probable ones who want me dead. Considering Alex was one of the Shepherds that died last night, I'm somewhat slightly confident one of those three attacked me.

Why would I do that? Seriously, why?

While I don't agree with his logic, this is simply not true. Johnny is trying to lynch Gunner because they were Baba Yaga, and as such a neutral figure, meaning that killing them would be guaranteed not killing a townie. That being said, Gunner's willingness to share with us points to the likelihood that he is on our side.

Johnny's point makes sense quite frankly. I'm not sure I agree with doing it since it can create an information vacuum - although that's less of an issue here than in most games - but his reasoning is at least sound.

As for the possibility of him being moses, I don't really think so. Nobody followed him at all and it would be way too obvious a play. Johnny may have exactly no subtlety when he speaks but he's too smart to do that and wouldn't want to take the risk.

They are both regulars around here and would want Gunner to die because they would be very likely to want him dead, knowing how he plays and that he would be likely to discover them. I don't know if I agree, but Johnny's early vote is a teensy bit suspicious.

I don't think Gunner would discover me as a mafia at all. :)

Anyway, my vote is subject to change but I'm following Johnny for the time being. My health is fluctuating a bit again at the moment so I want to make sure I meet Naku's quotas and don't miss votes and I'd rather have my vote resting on an outed 3rd party than on someone random.

Even on the off-chance she's not Baba Yaga, an innocent wouldn't claim that role. A mafia who doesn't want visitors might though.

##Burn Salzorrah

I have no idea why people are scumreading Ewery. His plays aren't seemingly the most consistent but I've seen nothing in them that indicate he's a likely scum. I'd be more concerned with the people who are trying to get another bw on him going.

Also, has nobody noticed that we now have to Valkyries in the game? This is going to be a longass game.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Oh look, two out of three people that I said I was suss on actually voted for me. Amazing.

I said gimmepie, Johnny, and Klippy were likely to visit me because they hate me, and looking at those two new shiny votes on my, you could see why.

Also, my win condition is to survive. Tbh, that is already a tall order, and my chances of actually staying alive had gone down. Like srsly, an N0. Wow.

You know, I could have stayed quiet, but I did it anyway, like ALL OF MY OTHER FUCKIN REVEALS IN OTHER GAMES BECAUSE I FUCKIN ACTUALLY WANT TOWN TO WIN. SERIOUSLY, IF YOU DON'T WANT MY HELP THEN TELL ME. Geez, if mafia had not N0'd me, I'd consider joining them >.>

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Gimme the Valkyries only go until N5, and I guess N6 now, so it's not really going to extend it a lot, especially since there will be two deaths now.

Years
  • Oh look, two out of three people that I said I was suss on actually voted for me. Amazing.

I said gimmepie, Johnny, and Klippy were likely to visit me because they hate me, and looking at those two new shiny votes on my, you could see why.

Also, my win condition is to survive. Tbh, that is already a tall order, and my chances of actually staying alive had gone down. Like srsly, an N0. Wow.

You know, I could have stayed quiet, but I did it anyway, like ALL OF MY OTHER FUCKIN REVEALS IN OTHER GAMES BECAUSE I FUCKIN ACTUALLY WANT TOWN TO WIN. SERIOUSLY, IF YOU DON'T WANT MY HELP THEN TELL ME. Geez, if mafia had not N0'd me, I'd consider joining them >.>

I don't hate you lmao
    I enjoy shit-talking you but that's something totally different.

Even if I did have some sort of dislike for you though, it'd be pretty bloody stupid of me to specifically target you for that reason. It'd be terribly obvious and whilst I'm far from being the best at this game I am definitely better than that.

I'm voting you, at least until I see someone I'd rather vote for, because I know that at worst you're not lying and I'm just offing a third-party role that is now completely useless (cause you outed) and might even side maf in the long run and at best you're scum lying to make sure nobody visits you.

Gimme the Valkyries only go until N5, and I guess N6 now, so it's not really going to extend it a lot, especially since there will be two deaths now.

Oh yeah.

Back