• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Desserts?

Years
    • Seen today
    What's the best dessert food you've had or which is one you instantly want if you see it?

For example

I love sonic blasts, they might legit be one of my favorite things to eat ever.

Spoiler:

I wish I had one right now

Years
  • Chocolate chip cookies, the big cakey kind the size of your hand with lots of melting chunks in the centers. It's okay for chocolate chip cookies to have walnuts too. Ginger molasses cookies are my next favorite. I must underscore that they have to be big ones.

I'm becoming fond of pan au chocolate as well. And any kind of ice cream with caramel is really good--my favs being Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra or Halo Top's Caramel Butter Pecan.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Shrikhand, Dahi Vada, Rasmalai, Kheer, Rasgulla, Gajar ka Halwa are some of my favourite desserts. Except for Dahi Vada, all of them are sweets, and Shrikhand can be considered a substitute for ice cream - it has different flavours too, and is best consumed cold. During festivals, they're a must, but we don't eat them on a daily basis.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I'm quite fond of fruity and creamy stuff. I don't think I have a particular favorite dessert, but stuff like panacota or creme brulee comes to mind. Ice cream is up there as well, pistachio being my favorite. I also REALLY love vanilla flavored food. I share this taste with one of my friends who said on one occasion: "pour some vanilla over a piece of sh*t and I'll probably eat it".
    Idk if it counts, but Kinder Bueno? Divine.

Years
  • I love desserts! There is a lot of desserts that I really like, but if I had to choose my absolute favorite one, I would go with brownies.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Cinnamon rolls; apple, pumpkin, blueberry, & cherry pie; macadamia nut & chocolate chip cookies; strawberry cheesecake.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    i love chocolate ice cream or mint chip with m&ns and chocolate syrup.

Years
  • I'm not a big dessert person. Lately, my mouth hasn't been taking sugar well. However, I don't mind splurging over the occasional plain chocolate shake or plain chocolate ice-cream.

Years
  • One thing I really really love baking are vanilla cheesecakes with a graham or shortbread cookie crust and whipped cream on top.. and it is HEAVENLY. Buuut I do one thing different. :0 I use swerve sugar in place of regular sugar to keep it a bit healthier because too much sugar makes me feel cranky. :S

I also have a palate for just about anything with oreos or strawberries in it! Strawberry short cake for instance... it's seriously amazing and I don't understand why it's not more common in my country. D:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    So many desserts to name! Bingsu, sesame balls with red bean paste, mango pancakes, matcha-flavoured desserts (ice cream, pancakes, swiss rolls etc.), ice cream in general, creme brulee, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, apple pie, apple crumble... I love almost every dessert out there. The list goes on forever if I'm honest. I don't eat much dessert these days but I did have a ton of Krispy Kremes recently after not eating dessert for a few months. Was worth it, I think. :D

Years
  • Soft fudge brownies are ❤️ even if I haven't had any in ages. I also love fluffy pancakes mmm. my usual go to is dark chocolate though (at least 80%)... satisfies my chocolate craving without being too unhealthy! and fruit <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Mochi, definitely! It's so sweet and decadent but also mild and easy to eat. Got some boba flavored mochi recently and omg. <3

I'm also a big fan of fruits with whipped cream. :)

Tbh tho I enjoy sweets a lot so I'd probably have an easier time listing things I don't like, lol.

Back