• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite PC usernames?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Not including your own, what's your favorite PC usernames other people either have now, or have had in the past?

Years
    I think Terabyte (currently Zach) is a really cool name.

Then there are funny ones like Virtual Headache.

I also like Cadance and Shining Armour, but i'm a brony so that's a bit obvious.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Probably Hikamaru because the name itself reminds me of Shikamaru, who is one of my favorite ninjas in the Narutoverse lol.

Sirfetch’d

Some personal favorites are Hoenn, Vertigo, Unconditionally, and Forever. Really though I could list awesome usernames all day haha. There are so many I like c:

Racket

The TCG Professor
    Years
    I generally just stick to preffered real names. Though I always name my devices/servers after some theme. I beleive there is actually an IEEE RFC for this. For example, everything in my house is named after characters from the Lion King (can you name all three hyenas?).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I generally just stick to preffered real names. Though I always name my devices/servers after some theme. I beleive there is actually an IEEE RFC for this. For example, everything in my house is named after characters from the Lion King (can you name all three hyenas?).
    Uhhh, PC = PokéCommunity. Not a computer, in this context.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Other than my own epically awesome and god like artistic masterpiece of a name that I just so happen to humbly carry around here with incredible grace and poise, I'd have to say Donavannj because reasons.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    My favorite would be Autumn Reverie. I mean, it just sounds so lovely, reminds me of calm falling leaves on autumn^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Dragon! And Magic. They're not just my favorites, I want them. :)

shenanigans is cool, too.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Antemortem, Autumn Reverie, Endless, shenanigans... I really could go on and on with my list.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Not going to lie Nick, I'm really enjoying your username for some reason. I don't exactly get the reference - or rather I have an idea but I'd rather not share haha - but Mr. Downstairs is a pretty scholarly yet mysterious username.

Top 5 usernames go to...
    • hashtag - for actually having the balls to pull off such a dumb phenomenon.
    • Lightning - I believe that's what it was back in '09, but I remember in my noob days thinking that was one of the dopest usernames out there. The color fit very well with it as well.
    • Altairis - Besides the obviously connection with Altair (just coming from a gamer), I have no idea what the reference to it is, but I love the pronunciation of it as well as the purple color you've got going for it!
    • Antemortem - Sounds very ominous in my opinion, and when said has a lot of oomph and power to it.
    • Katholic Nun - because only the shrewdest and most Joker-ish of people would pick such a username. Luckily, we've got Andy on the other side of that name.
    And as a runner-up...
    • bewbs - because..well you know, bewbs.

Years
    Counting people's previous names, here's the ones that really caught my eye:

Forever
    Requility
    Autumn Reverie
    Synerjee
    Endless
    Peitharchia
    Abnegation
    Minerva
    Castform
    Patchisou Yutohru
    Dragon
    Kouzan
    Heartouch

And pretty much any Pokemon name, if the user of the name can make it unique in a way, like a certain Castform-loving member. And hybrids (aka combining different words into one) are also ones I definitely love.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Why hasn't this name been mentioned before? Easily one of the most iconic, symbolical, majestic usernames in internet history. All of the names that the rest of you have posted about are good, but there is really a clear cut superior among them.

I mean, there really can't be anything better than "jellicentfan1" It has such a simple, to the point, and powerful message - "I am a fan of Jellicent" with a nice "1" to capitalize on the fact that the user is the Pokemon's number one fan. It delivers such a message in only two words. And finally, the all lowercase letters add a nice touch to it, saying, "I am way too cool for uppercase letters."

Top 5 usernames go to...
    • Altairis - Besides the obviously connection with Altair (just coming from a gamer), I have no idea what the reference to it is, but I love the pronunciation of it as well as the purple color you've got going for it!

Aw ys. It's a spell based off of stars from Fairy Tail! I agree I am very sexy in purple.

Back