• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together 2013 Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yeah, even four for art is pretty low, and at most three people have expressed intent in entering the SWC, including the current sole entrant. =|

So, please enter our events! =p

And on that note, suggest how long an extension ought to be (maybe 2 days minimum?)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I wish I could participate in more events, I only participated in... 3 events, simply because of timezone issues, as most events (the livestreams!) were conducted when I was sleeping. Oh well, I had fun in the events I participated, the Egg Swap, The Movie Nights (i entered 1) and the Radio Nights. However, my Egg Swap journey came to an end as I left my DS in my friend's house.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
[9:09:04 PM] TwilightBlade: go in chit chat thread!
[9:09:13 PM] Megan~: TALK ABOUT ANYTHING
[9:09:18 PM] TwilightBlade: TALK
[9:09:20 PM] Megan~: TALK ABOUT YOUR DAY
[9:09:23 PM] Megan~: TALK ABOUT LIFE
[9:09:23 PM] TwilightBlade: yeah!
[9:09:24 PM] Megan~: TALK ABOUT
[9:09:26 PM] Megan~: UMM
[9:09:31 PM] ChiliDawgs: but isnt that what this is for... o.o
[9:09:32 PM] TwilightBlade: you dont have to talk about GT all the time, just talk
[9:09:36 PM] Megan~: TALK ABOUT TWIBLADE BEING A BADASS SMOD

so yeah, me and twiblade are disappointed in the lack of chit-chat in this thread. soooo

BESIDES GT AND STUFF, HOW'S EVERYONE DOING? :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
GT did something magical for me - the bug catching contest helped me power-on Crystal. I thought the battery died, but it's still alive!

What's everyone else doing tonight?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I totally spazed out and forgot today we were sunday.. I thought we were saturday and I missed out on BOTH of the video game events! >.<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I might jump in the bug-catching contest myself too! I did my geology homework today and did some errands, aaaaand I ALSO MADE AN EXTENSION TO MY ART CONTEST. Sooo like.. yeah, it's another one of those productive days.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I'm pretty sure I missed the TF2 video game event. So I'm really bummed about that that. But overall, this Get Together was uneventful for me due to time-constraints and time zones D: Maybe next year I can participate more. Welp, might join the Game Design or the Bug Catching though. :>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Awwww sorry you missed the TF2 event! It was a blast, actually. Dang timezones screwing everything up. xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Why doesnt everyone just extend it until next monday!? A week is plenty of time and gives people a chance who were busy on the weekend and for those who wanted to do morethan one entry and make their entry good.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Get-Together should be a month long.

I like the idea of extending it to at least Wednesday to at least Friday, making it a week. I feel a weekend is too short with all the events that happen. I really want to enter the drawing contest though I haven't had time to start my drawing so any extended GT would be grand, gives more people time to do things. It's been fun so far and I hope to do a bit more events.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I miss most of this due to being on a trip! Did catch the first anime movie before that though ^^

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I also like the idea of extending the GT, like it's been said it would give people plenty more time to do or participate in all the events. There are plenty of events I would have liked to join, but couldn't because of lack of time.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I feel bad for just now remembering that this is going on. ^_^; Oh well, I still have the rest of the day. (Unless it's extended. I hope it's extended!)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The Get-Together should be a month long.

I like the idea of extending it to at least Wednesday to at least Friday, making it a week. I feel a weekend is too short with all the events that happen. I really want to enter the drawing contest though I haven't had time to start my drawing so any extended GT would be grand, gives more people time to do things. It's been fun so far and I hope to do a bit more events.

If i am not mistaken, i remember a few GTs in the past have had many of thir events last a week long so i was surprised that this time around it was only a weekend.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The GT from last year was extended to a week I think. I remember last year's egg swap was extended cause of that and cause there was a lack of people swapping eggs.

It seems some events this year have been extended too like the drawing contest. So it makes since to me for the whole GT to be extended too.

Last edited:
Years
Movie Nights are also apparently getting extended for another night, and extension was also brought up on the Skype chat last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back