• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy 4th Bluethday, Sydian!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • You've been a mod for four years and that means we've been friends for four years too! :)

You're a great moderator and this site's national treasure (as far as I'm concerned). You definitely have contributed a lot to this website in your four years and it would be lucky to have you for four more. You are great at managing your sections and contributing thoughtful and fun challenges and conversation and I'm sure your members appreciate the effort you put into what you do. You deserve more praise and compliments, but I'll leave more for the members of your sections and everyone else that you've brought joy to to say!

Thanks for being a great moderator and congratulations on your four year bluethday. And thank you for being a great friend and much much more to me, personally. I love you, J.

Now everyone else congratulate her and celebrate having such a great mod for so long!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    4 years blimey, congrats Syd. Hopefully we'll see you around for much longer too - it wouldn't be the same without you here.

Sirfetch’d

OMG! Congrats Syd :D 4 years is an amazing accomplishment, but there is a reason you have been a mod that long, it's because you are so great at what you do! When I first joined you were one of the mods that I looked up to the most and that is still true today.

Here is to at least 4 more years!

Years
  • Syd congrats on four whole years as a mod!

You have managed to stick around for this long so it's a sign you've been doing your job well looking after all those sections, and I know it's funny you're now the oldest blue mod on the current staff now that Astinus graduated to h-staff but it's something to be proud of.

Here to more years gurl!

~ Hikari

Years
  • Oooh 4 years? Congratulations! :D
    I've been around PC since 2010-ish and you're the mod who I've seen the most/know the most about. Plus, being in my school's marching band, I can relate to you a bit. So again, congratulations SilverSmeargleSplatter Syd! You've been an extremely helpful mod and an outstanding member of the community.

It's been great having you as a mod here all these years, and I hope you stay for many more! :)

Years
  • Congrats on making it so far, Syd! (: You certainly are a shining figure to have around here on PC and it's certainly a good thing to see you have come this far! You're one of those mods that's been on staff before I joined PC, and I remember seeing you around a lot in my early days as a member here.. here's to many more years as a member of staff on PC! ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Congrats, Syd!

I have something for you but I'm not done with it so I'll give it you later. But you've been a wonderful mod in the four years you've been here and that will never change! I remember when you were modded I think just a little after I joined so I was actually around to witness your modding. It makes me feel both old and special haha you're amazing. ♥

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Congrats on 4 amazing mod years, Sydian! Thank you so much for your hard work in making this place a truly amazing forum and I really appreciate everything you have done. <3 Here's to many more years of amazing times with PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • FOUR YEARS AY DIOS MIO. Syd, four years is an outstanding milestone, and you should be very proud! You've been modding those same five sections, and dealing with so many rulebreakers for a long time and to be quite honest, I'm so proud of you. :D

THREADS NEEDS PETILIL OK

548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif
    548.gif

Here's to four more years, Syd~ <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I love you so much, Klippy. I'm crying haha. I didn't think anyone would make this one for me, and it means so much that you did it unexpectedly, especially considering my modversary is our uhh...weirdversary. Cause we're weird together. <3

Thank you so much, everyone. I'd reply to you individually if I weren't clouded with tears and surprise haha. I really didn't expect this thread, honestly. It's crazy to think that I was already a mod when some of you joined! I really am old, aren't I? Now I'm the oldest mod since momma Asty was promoted. It's been a great journey, and I hope to continue it. I love being here, I love my forums, my regulars are amazing, and even my non-regulars are amazing. It's great being part of staff here, and I'll do my best to duke it out for four more years! I'm like a president. lol

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Congratz//
    You should become Super Mod for the next four years. Just so awesome to not climb the ladder.

I have to agree to the National Treasure part, too
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YA HEAR? WE DON'T WANT YOU TO NOT FEEL PROUD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Now I'm the oldest mod since momma Asty was promoted.
    Hahahahaha....you old fart. <3

Congratulations on four years, Syd! I was proud of you when you became a mod, and I'm still proud of you now. Keep being awesome, because I want you and me to still be here in our eighties as bitter old staff members when PC's server finally implodes.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Oh my, 4 years as a mod :-o
    Congratz, Syd! Keep up the good work as a mod like you always do! You're always fun to have around, girl :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Congrats Syd, you've done a brilliant job so far and we're all so proud of you. Hopefully you'll stick around for another four years eh! ;D

548___petilil_by_marlenesstamps-d3bjer3.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Even though I wasn't even active here for four years it certainly feels like you've been a moderator longer. Guess that's how big of a staple you are here on PC. Congrats on four long years! <33

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Congrats on the 4 years, Syd <3
    And thank you for taking such great care of your little nest that I'm happy to be part of ^-^

ccc9923e0dc8c8968edd6ee9a1206eff-d63a7jx.png

petilil_by_nicaranime-d4lmlmz.jpg

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I don't think there's a mod more dedicated to their forum(s) as much as you. The amount of sweat and blood you've shed into your forums [times four + the number of forums you reign over] is such an inspiration to me. I'm lucky to have met you, and even luckier to call you my friend. So congratulations, Syd! Never stop being cute.
    PCP548.png

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Congrats on four years on being mod! Wow, that must have taken a lot of dedication to have such responsibility for such a long time. I wasn't even a member here four years ago haha.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Syd, we've gotten so much closer through our love life problems and I'm grateful for it hahaha! You're amazing and one of the nicest people I've met on the Internet. I'm so happy for you and I'm sure you'll continue to so your job perfectly as a moderator here. :]

Back