• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!

Years
If you plan on celebrating, what are or were your Valentine's Day plans? Did you give or receive any gifts this year?

If you don't plan on celebrating, do you at least plan on getting some discount candy tomorrow?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I received the gift of being in your virtual company this evening. Happy v day

Years
My man and I exchanged Luvdisc letters, I sent him a picture I drew and he sent me a playlist of (mostly all romance songs) songs that reminded him of me and why. It was the sweetest darn thing. We also bought each other co-op video games which we will play when he's back home. Will be hard to top. \o/

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
the husband is bringing me back mcdonalds o/

When I read this, I immediately thought of my Father lol. He did that back in the 70's when for a Dollar you could get a Big Mac, Fries and a Chocolate Shake while getting change back(yeah let that sink in for how much the mighty Dollar has fallen).

Being single, I don't have to spend a penny on an overly commercialized Holiday.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
suffered at work. then suffered a bit at home. then did some graphics which was nice and relaxing but i'm glad this day is about over tbh. i'll probably see about picking up some discount candy tomorrow after work if there's any leftover haha.

Years
We went for a meal, using loyalty vouchers of course ;) The restaurant only had one of the meals we wanted, which they burned beyond edibility and needed to be replaced. In the end, neither of us ended up getting the food we wanted but we were together so it was still awesome.

Oh and then we both decided to forget being healthy for one night and stuffed our faces with chocolate.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I had a so-so valentine's. I mean, I'm single so... the closest I got was something from my parents. *shrug* I got a unikitty plush that was beyond cuteness and literally fell in love with the moment I saw her. <3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
*huge dreamy sigh*

giphy.gif

Years
I watched cartoons and got angry.

Maybe one day, I'll have someone to watch them with - someone funny, and squidgy, and full of the joys of hatred. And then when I run out of said cartoons, I can attack them and they'll offer me a decent fight. Then we'll bandage each other up and reinsert each other's dislocated shoulders, and smooch while we wait for the poison in each other's tea to kick in. Strychnine, of course, because bone-breaking convulsions are romantic.

Okay, I'm off to find a mate. A wonderful mate of Oz.

TY

my plans were to get wasted but there was nothing to get wasted on so I just spent time in hospital and played video games

bobandbill

one more time
Years
KInda been covered in an earlier post, haha. Looking forward to those co-op games! Dang conference and its timing though.

Bay

Years
I had a so-so valentine's. I mean, I'm single so... the closest I got was something from my parents. *shrug* I got a unikitty plush that was beyond cuteness and literally fell in love with the moment I saw her. <3

More or less same with me yesterday. Instead of a plush though I got chocolate from them haha. Besides that I watched TV and did some reading, was mostly a quiet night there.

Back