• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Have you purchased the game yet?

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    I am not going to get it, going to save my money for the next game, I hope people enjoy it

Years
    • Seen today
    I decided to spend $60 on Xenoblade 2 on the night before Pokemon Snap release.

Nothing against Pokemon Snap, but I was hesitant to spend that much on something that might only last a few hours.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • No, I haven't yet, but I'm considering doing it soon! Sixty dollars just feels too expensive to justify that price atm. =/

Years
  • Yep, I got it, started playing Thursday night at like 9:40 pst? Crazy how much people have played it already. I thought I would be competitive on the leaderboards since I have already sunk 11 hours into the game, which feels like a lot to me. Turns out... no. My Photodex score is just over 1 million and the top scores are already at 2.7 😳. My ranking is somewhere around 15,000 so I think I wont crack the top 1,000 ever which was a soft goal.

Never played the OG Snap so I was really looking forward to this and, man, it is so damn enjoyable. Seeing all of the Pokemon and animations make GameFreak look even fucking weaker by comparison which I like. I would recommend the game for sure as I will still dump many more hours into the game! I have only even edited one photo at this point,
    Spoiler:
    and I am sure my girlfriend and I will edit many more. My no one gives a shit about my rating, rating: 8.5 baby!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • No, I haven't yet, but I'm considering doing it soon! Sixty dollars just feels too expensive to justify that price atm. =/

Same here. I'm hoping it'll get a price cut, but knowing Nintendo, it may never happen. :(

Years
  • just purchased as of a few hours ago! wanted to get a physical copy of it n.n havent played it yet though... likely will when i feel less lethargic.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Preordered it, finished the main parts of it after two days of getting it... It was fun! Heard there might be DLC some day

Years
  • Sorry, 60 dollars won't justify the purchase for me. I'm saving my money for Legends Arceus, and Pokemon Home when the servers for the 3DS shut down.

But if people here enjoy the game more power to them. I won't judge. :)

Years
  • I haven't played much over the last couple of days, but like CelloX, I've finished the main story, and the game is sooooooo much fun :)

Back