• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much of your life have you been on PC

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Talking fractions here, not raw numbers. Shockingly it's right about half my life! Post yours.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    14/27 years = 0.5185

So just over half my life, yikes.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Apparently 4.2% of the 305 months I have been alive.

Years
    3.5 years out of 22. Honestly I'm too lazy to punch those numbers in a calculator right now to figure out the actual number. {XD}

...though I've been inactive for like 2 years combined so in actuality it's more like 1.5 out of 22.

Years
    About 31% of my time alive I've been on PC. I joined PC when I was 15 and I'm about to turn 22. o_O

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    3 years of 24 is 12.5%, or 1/8th of my life.

Not nearly as long as a lot of you lol

User19sq

5% of my time. Would be more, if I had more internet and a healthy spine for mobility to reach more internet...

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    21 ys old, joined in 2009, probably just over half my life, counting the major absence i took a couple years ago, around 40 - 45%, counting the absence, around 49 - 51% not counting it

Back