• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How old do you look?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
  • Yeah...... how old do you look? Do you look younger than your age, or do you look older than your age? Do people often mistake you for their misguided thoughts on how you look? How do you feel on how you look based on your age?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm constantly told that instead of twenty I look fourteen and that my sister (who is fifteen) looks older than me. I've grown to not care because looking young will help me in the future.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    People think Im a lot younger because of my hight. Im quite shorter than most people and people have come up to me saying I look like a little kid when Im 25. I think that it honestly keeps people from being able to take me seriously. Ive dont things to try to make me look older like wear makeup and dress in nice clothes, but it dosent work very well, ugh, its annoying.

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    A lot of people seem to get my age wrong based on my looks. When I was a senior in high school I had quite a few people think I was initially a freshman or a sophomore.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm constantly told that instead of twenty I look fourteen and that my sister (who is fifteen) looks older than me. I've grown to not care because looking young will help me in the future.

INDEED! I'm 26 and I usually get around 19 or 20... I don't care really.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    The last time someone guessed my grade, they apparently thought I was older than I really am. But that could be based on the way I act (quiet, generally respectful, etc.) and not how I look.

When I was younger, though, everyone seemed to think my sister (who is 11 years older than I am) was my mother.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    When I'm clean shaven I look my age (19), but when I haven't shaved in about a week, I get told that I look like four years older than what I really am, lol. It's been like that since I was 14, though when I was 14 people were thinking I was 17 simply because of my height. Ah, the glories of being outrageously tall.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm 22, yet people say I look between 12-15, people mostly say I look 14. I inherited this young look from my late grandfather who looked about 14 years younger than his age. It's great, because most young groups I hang around with, people think I'm the youngest of the group when I'm really the oldest XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Now this is weird. I've had many of my college friends tell me I look just like my driver's license photo, which was taken back when I first got it when I was 16 - needless to say quite a few years ago. On the other hand, I recently had a job application where I had to submit a photo of myself dressed up with a suit and tie, and the person there said I looked like I was in my 50's...

So, I guess I look older when I'm dressed to impress, and younger when I'm just in my regular clothes? I still can't figure that one out, lol

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I don't look like an eleven year old. They say I may be fourteen, and that includes my mature personality.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I get people telling me I look 12-14 all the time. It really pisses me off. It's not cute and not funny and I hear it all the time, so by telling me that, it's not new and you're not being clever by saying it. Really hate it when people think my sister is older than me and we're five years apart. It doesn't help that she wears a ton of make up. ~_~ But yeah.

Years
  • My hair is a good depiction of my age; when I have short hair I look my age, but when my hair hasn't been cut for a good month or so then I look 16-ish...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I was told I'm 17-18 by numerous people, when in reality I am 22. I blame my height though. I hate being short. :(

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I get told that I look about 14-16. It's probably because of my height though, as I'm 5'2".

I have a bit of a baby face too, and I rarely wear makeup so that could contribute to it.

Spacely

Yōkai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I'm 19, but if I don't shave for a while, people tell me I look like I'm in my early twenties. No complaints here.

Back