• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you live your life differently?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Like, say you could be reborn. You'd go back to your original date of birth, but from the age of 3 you'd have your current memories, what would you do? Would you do everything differently? Or would you live the exact same life?

Years
  • I would change the things that have ended up turning bad in my life, such as certain relationships or decisions.

Years
  • Avoid the bad stuff. Try to warn people about accidents or illnesses. Or is this more about how to live your personal life different and not a go-back-in-time-to-stop-Hitler kind of thing? I guess I'd mostly follow the same course, but I'd spend less time on frivolous and dumb things I did when I was young and maybe focus more on school and my education.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Prevent a deathly accident that impacted a family I love so much.
    Taking more care of my body: eating better, exercise more, etc. I know it is not too late but I feel like it would be easier if I've be doing it before. Oh and study more.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • It really depends. I mean, if it meant that I would be free of my anxiety and what not... I might try to live my life in a different way. I might actually have friends in school and not be bullied by both teachers & students in elementary school. I could live a normal life like everyone else. I would also try to express myself more by telling people off and being more assertive about things. Not that I would pick fights and get expelled... but I just want to have the power to stand up for myself and take what is coming to me when the consequences come.

...but I wouldn't want that. Why? Because I love my life. Yeah, that sounds really cheesy... but I actually do. The reason is because having what I am diagnosed with makes me who I am, and it's also helped me see that not everyone is the same as others. It's helped me see that there are unique people out there who go the extra mile to prove they are human just like everyone else is... something like that. x|

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I hope the memory of overcoming obsession with status & popularity after high school would stick with me after i turn 14 so I could avoid some awful high school anxiety. But, to be honest, I wouldn't change much. I think my life has been pretty steady and fortunate thus far. Maybe I'm in for a bad future :(

Bay

Years
  • I had my bouts of bad behavior when in high school, so I would change that. Nothing bad that got me suspended or expelled, but sometimes I gave out outbursts when I'm stressed and that worried some of my teachers and friends. Sometimes I also thought about what if I chose something different to study in college. While I did have some interest in business/economics back then, shortly after I graduated that went downhill fast.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • I'd basically go back to when I was ten and fix everything that went wrong from there on out. Actually be myself, try harder in school, and even prevent some familial heartaches. I think if I was given the chance, my life today later would look almost alien compared to what it is now...

pkmin3033

If I inherited my memories, I'd have exactly the same problems, so there wouldn't be much I could do about that. I'd want to live differently but I probably wouldn't...I mean, I could guarantee good results in tests etc. if I took advantage of that knowledge. Maybe I'd think about it, but I'd probably play it safe. After all, things can always be worse.

The best I could hope for would be remembering some Euromillions numbers so I could live comfortably. I'd also avoid a lot of people, and not do some things I did that I shouldn't have.

One thing in particular I absolutely would not change, though. I'd probably spend the entirety of my life worrying it wouldn't happen, in fact...

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Some really interesting answers guys :>

I ask myself this question all the time, and I always answer it a little differently. But i think, really, I wouldn't change anything. Even the really bad stuff. Surviving those things and learning from them made me who I am. If I changed any of them who knows what impact that could have?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'd just go through life avoiding every mistake I'd ever made in my past life so I could live stress free.

Ninjorf

Friendo
    Years
  • I would do some extracurricular activities in high school. It's much harder to learn new skills with the busy full time work life.

User19sq

I'd run the f*ck away during the divorce. I'm sure it'd end with a much happier ending than what I've got right now.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I'd probably would make friends more carefully during school. Back then I just befriended anyone I talked with, but they turned out to be.. not so great to say the least, so yeah. Maybe I could be just as nice as I am right now back then? I'd probably hang with a better crowd.

Back