• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I know you may not think it true now but trust me you are a valuable person and a good friend to me! We known each other for years so I know :)

Years
  • I know that getting a job definitely made me feel a hell of a lot less helpless lol. Being able to finally afford my own stuff/pay my own bills really does wonders for my stress. @_@

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I know that getting a job definitely made me feel a hell of a lot less helpless lol. Being able to finally afford my own stuff/pay my own bills really does wonders for my stress. @_@
    It is so nice to have enough money to get by, isn't it? :) To feel self-sustainable.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Boy, this forum just has an aura of negativity above it. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to worry about shit like this.

pkmin3033

Being here actually makes me feel worse about myself a lot of the time now.

But I have nothing better to do during idle hours, and somehow I am never in the mood to do other things that I think of.

Awkward.

Years
  • Being here actually makes me feel worse about myself a lot of the time now.

But I have nothing better to do during idle hours, and somehow I am never in the mood to do other things that I think of.

Awkward.

I'll always appreciate you and I wish you wouldn't feel this way. ?? ? ??

I know that getting a job definitely made me feel a hell of a lot less helpless lol. Being able to finally afford my own stuff/pay my own bills really does wonders for my stress. @_@

Yeah I feel that way too, except it doesn't help that rents here are so abysmally high anyway with salaries not keeping up that most people would need to be rich or deal with three roommates haha. sigh

pkmin3033

I'll always appreciate you and I wish you wouldn't feel this way. ?? ? ??
    It's difficult not to, honestly. I haven't really felt like I'm welcome here since July of last year...

...and I probably shouldn't be talking about this here, really. It's a pretty depressing subject for others to see, aha.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • I guess I shouldn't hang around this time either, then. I have nothing positive to talk about.

but that's to be expected when you're a broke tranny in the south, eh?

Although it's possible I might briefly have something positive to talk about later this week. But it's the kind of thing people probably don't care about unless they actually know the person :P

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    actually though

off-topic tends to be VERY negative and often self-deprecating

ive contributed to the negativity, but its definitely something we should turn around

Yeahh, I've noticed this a bit, too. Lots of threads being made that can easily spiral into negativity while still being on-topic. It's fine to do, but it should be balanced out with more positive (and not just light-hearted but self-positivity) threads.

Off-topic coup?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Yeahh, I've noticed this a bit, too. Lots of threads being made that can easily spiral into negativity while still being on-topic. It's fine to do, but it should be balanced out with more positive (and not just light-hearted but self-positivity) threads.

Off-topic coup?

I think people are noticing the negativity and I think recently there have been some more positive threads, but its still an issue for sure.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I don't think negativity is inherently gross. What's gross is how people respond to negativity. When I'm negative I either talk it out with someone close to me, or with myself. A lot of people bottle it up and it seeps out and affects the people around them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back