• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's mine, don't touch!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Are you obsessive about the things that belong to you? As in no one else should touch/use them without you knowing? Or are you lenient and let everyone use whatever you possess? Are there things you highly value and would cry if they got lost/broken/stole?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I'm pretty generous when it comes to letting people borrow my stuff. As long as you ask, I'll let you borrow anything from my magic cards to books.

But if you dare take anything without my permission, we have a problem. Even if I would have let you borrow it if you had asked.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm pretty careful about (most) of my things; when people touch them without me knowing it, it upsets me quite a bit. Do I let people borrow my stuff, though? Of course I do. :]

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I'm fine with people using stuff I have if they have need for it.

Touch my phone, however, and you're ****ed.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I don't really get obsessive over things (phone/laptop are the exceptions); I'm more obsessive about people taking my friends. I get ridiculously jealous when people try to steal my friends from me. It's like psychotic at some points. I just hate people that try to ruin the good friendships I manage to maintain.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    So long as you ask first, I don't mind people borrowing my stuff.
    There are of course exceptions, though. Clothes, for example. And there are some things that I need to seriously trust you to let you borrow, such as irreplaceable or very expensive things.

Haha, Price, dude, just put a lock on your phone. xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, if I know the person well enough, I usually end up trusting them a lot. The way I work is I trust you unless you've proven that I shouldn't. Probably not the smartest of ideas, but it works for me. So yeah, I'm pretty lenient with pretty much anything and everything, including my laptop and phone and the expensive stuff.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
    I wouldn't mind lending it to them, but I'll always be a patrol hawk once it is out of my possession. Personal things etc are a definite out-of-bounds and generally I detest anyone who just grabs things without asking. Like really, who are you and what right do you possess?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I definitely am. I just get weirded out when people touch my stuff. I think it's because I'm an only child, so I'm not really used to sharing.

Years
    Absolutely. I don't really like it when people touch my things without my permission, and I respect that in return by not touching things without their permission. Sometimes though I'll see my brother using my deodorant because he's run out, as an example.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I LOATHE PEOPLE who try to sit on my bed. I know it's a futon and all, but I sleep on it, and the last thing I need is your bottom right where I put my face at night. I wouldn't like strangers or acquaintances going through my stuff. I don't trust people using my devices or systems.

I cried a bit when I thought I lost my Gold version, but it was just under my bed. Classic me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I can be pretty possessive with my stuff and who can touch it or use it. Especially with my older brother. He tends to pick things up and walk around the house with them and then put them in another place. This makes us forget where we put our things cause he has to move them somewhere else. Plus he is always throwing things when he gets angry so I have to be cautious when he's mad in case he throws and breaks something that's mine. :/ So for him , I make sure I tell him to be careful with things he borrows and to ask me first before touching or using things. For other people I make sure they ask too, but I trust them more that they won't break it.

Sirfetch’d

You can borrow anything of mine except my laptop and phone. Those both have very personal things on them that I don't want just anyone seeing. Ofc I must trust you first before I let you use my things but once I do, I don't care when you use them.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Totally if anyone touches my 3DS/Laptop without my permission then breaks one of them I will not be pleased that they helped themselves and demand they replace them.

Anyhow I really hate it when people touches my stuff.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    I don't mind people touching my stuff, generally. If you touch my clarinet without my permission, though, you'll probably end up a dead person.

Also, if I allow you to use my board games, or read my books, and you lose pieces or rip a page out or something, once again, you'll probably die or something. I'll get very angry. Nobody ruins my games, books, or musical instruments.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    I usually don't mind people touching or using my stuff but they should be my friends......... If I don't like you and you even dare take my sandwich then you're asking for a Sky Uppercut.......

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I try not to be, but whenever after I let someone borrow something of mine I seem to constantly track that person down in hopes that he or she doesn't lose or break that thing. So yeah, I guess I can be quite protective/obsessive with my possessions aha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    It depends. Will I let someone borrow my 3DS or Xbox 360? No. Will I let someone borrow a game? Yeah.

If I place high value on my possession then I won't let my friends borrow it because there is always a risk that it could get broken or not returned. I did give my best friend Pokemon Silver though. He should be forever grateful....

Back