• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Imagine one of those very angry drivers getting frustrated, getting out of their car, screaming at another driver's car, the window opens and suddenly there's a Slowpoke just staring at them. xD

Years
  • I think I had around 70 hours of practical lessons.
    Failed my first driving exam, because I was too assertive (which was funnily a result of them telling me I was too passive in traffic at this like mock exam or whatever it was called).

Driving lessons are pretty expensive too here.

I got a double minor fault for being too cautious on an otherwise blemish free test. The examiner told me he wasn't supposed to give a clean sheet... might seem impressive but I'd been essentially driving geared vehicles since I was a kid. IDK what happened to that girl because I'm 100% sure I'd fail now ;(

Not anymore ;)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Imagine one of those very angry drivers getting frustrated, getting out of their car, screaming at another driver's car, the window opens and suddenly there's a Slowpoke just staring at them. xD

For added effect have the window open at a painfully slow pace, at one point jam and squeak, before finally settling down on Slowpoke's face.

I need that animated now.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    There is no limit to my win!

Imagine one of those very angry drivers getting frustrated, getting out of their car, screaming at another driver's car, the window opens and suddenly there's a Slowpoke just staring at them. xD

I died XD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Gen 10 leak: new Ghost Slowpoke + Ghost/Dragon Slowking/Slowbro forms!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back