• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Napping Buddy Pokemon

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    You're a Trainer on your Pokemon Adventure. You're walking on a particularly long Route with lots of shady trees lining it. It's mid-afternoon and the sun is warm but there's also a comfortably cool breeze blowing. The Sleepies hit you hard. You step off the Route's path and settle in under one of the trees, but you have no pillow. What Pokemon do you nap with and lay your head on, and why? The obvious choice is probably Snorlax because giant pillow, so suggest some other ones.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Selects Altaria. Rests easy on its fluffy wings. Hums pleasant songs.

Years
    I think Wigglytuff would be an exceptional cuddle buddy, personally. I just feel as though they are so soft and plush, and perhaps this is me simply projecting that I wish to hug Guildmaster Wigglytuff from PMD Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky.

Stoutland, Arcanine, Whimsicott, and Flareon are other Pokémon in which I'd reflectively lay my head down on. They all are quite fluffy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hisuian Growlithe.

idc that it's rock type, I'm sure that fluff is soft. And even if it isn't, it's still cuddleable I bet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'd probably go with Ninetales or Flareon. I think Chansey has the potential to be quite comfortable as well.

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 26, 2021
    Thanks, all. These were great answers. Well, except Pinurchin, lol, but I'm hoping that was said in jest.

Nobody said Swirlix. I guess we're worried if we cuddled one we'd get stuck to it, considering it's cotton candy? And nobody said Mareep. I guess we're concerned about the amount of static electricity we might build up?

Thanks, all. These were great answers. Well, except Pinurchin, lol, but I'm hoping that was said in jest.

Nobody said Swirlix. I guess we're worried if we cuddled one we'd get stuck to it, considering it's cotton candy? And nobody said Mareep. I guess we're concerned about the amount of static electricity we might build up?

Mareep would be adorable but I don't want to get shocked!

As for Swirlix, yeah pretty much...

Swirlix, the Cotton Candy Pokémon. Swirlix only eats sweets, making its fur as sticky as cotton candy.

I'd get up and need an immediate shower hahaha.

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'm gonna have to go with Arcanine. I feel like everyone has cuddled with their dog before... and sometimes there is nothing more amazing.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Leafeon. They like to bask in the sunlight. It would be like a warm pillow. It would be kinda like cuddling with a pet.

Back