• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nye plans?

Years
    i haven't cared enough to stay up last two years since i get tired and it's nothing special to me, but i'll stay up to talk to the boyfriend and friends i suppose! just hoping fireworks die down soon after since i will be tired and want to sleep @_@ otherwise, nothing. not into parties or gatherings and neither are the family. they will either stay up to see the new year and sleep immediately after, or not do it at all (like last year) haha

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Going to a friend's small-ish NYE party and then making my way to the club depending on how much energy I have!

I'm gonna go all out bc I generally don't care for big and loud things like that so I've been getting all my urges out in one week

ASS UP
    CLOTHES OFF
    BROKE OFF
    DOZED OFF

Bay

Years
    Probably stay up with family and watch TV, otherwise not much. Also likely I'll get teased for still living in 2018 while everyone else is already in the future lol.

Years
    I have to work both New Year's Eve and Day, so even though I've got invitations to a couple of parties, I'll likely be boring and just stay at home. I'll still wait for midnight to hit, but probably be in bed by 12:05.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Having a barbeque with family and then going to bed bc i have work the following morning. No staying up til midnight for me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    I am going out on new Year's Eve for a family meal out, then on New Year's day mum is cooking us a roast dinner

Years
    Nothing this year, which is fine. Never been a big NYE guy. Used to go to parties but even if there were one this year I probably wouldn't go.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    gonna spend nye with my boyfriend and probably just laze around and cuddle and watch netflix. something along those lines. we're both not really huge party people as far as i know, so im completely content just staying at home with him and being with him and in his presence.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    You misspelt "nya" on the title but it's okay, I still love you ty.

Party with family at home! May sound boring but this is the date I celebrate since Christmas to me is just "random winter holiday".

Also including Spanish tradition of eating 12 grapes as the bell rings when clock hits midnight.

pkmin3033

Sleeping. I might stay up for 2020, but 2018/9 have been nothing special and we're not having a party or anything...

...but next door over might, and if they wake me up/keep me awake I am not going to be happy ._.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    either cooking up a huge dinner with friends, or staying at home (probably) with my boyfriend or (likely) online with whomever of you guys happen to not be otherwise occupied. if so, let's have a huge voice call counting down, yea? we'll count down plenty of times then, since we're in so many different time zones XD

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Going to a friend's for a party with my parents. Hoping to get blackout drunk so I don't have to remember that I'm single on New Years again lmfao

Last edited:

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    Original plans were to head out east to the wife's cottage in Joensuu, but we're all sick (even the dog) and it's likely not happening, because it's like a 500km drive. Now, we're either going to watch the fireworks in Helsinki or stay home like slugs.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    I am planning on attending my friend's party. I bought some cute new clothes just for the occasion and I'm ecstatic! I'm looking forward to dancing the night away. :)

nye plans?

Back