• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I've thought about changing my name a couple times here recently, but I think I like my current username too much to get rid of it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can agree. I know a ton of names that I really want to go with (like Minerva, Avery, Sterling, and Cadance), but Meganium is and will always be my name and its a name people will refer me as. So might as well stick with it. :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm just glad that I've had enough name changes for my horrific first username to be cleared off my username history list.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Kept my username the same since I signed up here many years ago.
    Never really thought about changing it tbh.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well none of you were named Fabledawn at least..

.. Actually that's a pretty sweet name. Why did I change?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've had my username for over ten years now. Well, rather, I had this name already before I ventured into the world of internet forums. Back in the olden days when I still bothered drawing stuff.

Years
  • I only had Hikari10 before this name. Looking back on it, it does make me feel like a noob since I did have it for three years with this name becoming official as of 2014 after starting as a username on Showdown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back