• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My neighborhood is a quaint little area full of families raising little kids and a nice park walking distance from my house. Nothing extremely positive or negative about it; simply rather neutral haha.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I just moved yesterday, so frankly I haven't a clue what my community is like. They're up-scale apartments, but that doesn't seem to have fended off some other smart college students. There are a lot of nice cars, though... Which could either mean passionate motorists, working professionals, or hollow cubicle dwellers. Seems I have the only bicycle.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've got a fairly decent neighborhood. We have some rowdy neighbors that make a lot of noise, but beyond that, there aren't many troublemakers. A few rotten kids causing mischief here and there. I never feel unsafe going out at night or arriving home late and I don't worry about any trouble. We've got a great neighbor across the street who is always working on cars in his garage, so he keeps a good eye on the goings-on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just moved yesterday, so frankly I haven't a clue what my community is like. They're up-scale apartments, but that doesn't seem to have fended off some other smart college students. There are a lot of nice cars, though... Which could either mean passionate motorists, working professionals, or hollow cubicle dwellers. Seems I have the only bicycle.
    I saw an announcement on facebook ;D I'm happy for you! Hope it'll turn out fine, haha.

In my neighborhood, there's kids running around shouting all the time. Or students. Or people in adidas-trousers and baseball caps on bicycles. I really don't know what their deal is. maybe they're dealing Basically it's a part of town with pretty cheap rents, so the two main groups of people here are students and immigrants. Truly.

Years
    My current neighborhood is decent, not really dangerous or anything. There's a drug problem but most of them are chill.

Years
    Given that i'm not out of my house very often except for work, I don't really know what my neighborhood is much like. I've heard that Philadelphia has a rather high crime zone, however. Which isn't very enjoyable for people who go to, say, Temple. If when I go back to campus in August I ever take the train to Philly, this would leave me compelled.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I live in the City Center, so everything's close by. Only thing is I live in the student part, where all the college kids live and a we have a lot of immigrants, so things can get.....interesting to say the least. At least every night the local park is a pot smoking haven, where all the neohippies, commies and anarchists come under one banner.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Another plane has disappeared, over Mali likely, heading for Algeria. I just can't anymore, its too depressing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back