• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • I'd gladly pay a fee to be knocked out with anesthetics during long flights. I'd also pay a fee to immediately be put on Vicodin upon waking up, because I remember it felt really good to wake up on Vicodin after being knocked out for wisdom teeth removal.

Is that what they use? I had two wisdom teeth pulled out last year. Got stabbed with a needle, passed out in 10sec (if that), woke up God knows how much later and was just like @_@ EVERTING IS SOO PURTYYY HAI DADDD CANT WALK YNKNOW DERRPPP

Got to eat soup and ice cream all week :)

Sir Codin

The weirdest thing about being unconscious is it distorts you're perception of time. Hours pass by in an instant.

Years
  • That's true. It's like a heavy sleep to me, then when the nurses wake me up they're DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES and I'm just like ugghhh why.

re: airplanes I'm not afraid to fly, I've flown many times. My only quarrel is the ♥♥♥♥ prices in this country. It costs more to fly within the country, like $700 from here to Halifax.

Years
  • 1am for me here, about to go to bed. I reaaally need to start sleeping earlier, because school is about a month away and I'll be super cranky when school comes around I'm forced to start going to be three hours earlier than normal; totally screwing up my summer sleeping schedule haha.

Years
  • I don't really get cranky, but I dozed off on the bus once and it went like 3 trips before the driver was like "You plan on getting off?"

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I usually love it but I haven't really been able to get into it this year. I like it later on in the day but when I have to get up and go to work and I just see the sky is grey and it's all dark out it just makes it feel like it's a lot earlier than it is, and makes me really not want to wake up.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Today, at least in Charlotte, it felt like autumn. And I can't wait to have that crisp morning smell.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I like summer and winter, but I hate the freezing cold here in LA. The cold and wind combined makes for painful morning walks to the car. Summer here is also too hot. Right now it's about 103 F and climbing throughout the day. :(

Belldandy

Years
  • Oh, God. Please don't talk about Winter.

We had snowbanks alongside our sidewalks (which were basically trenches) two metres high this past year. We had blizzards and snow warnings every week and blowing snow and freezing rain. It was a ♥♥♥♥fest.

Don't say such awful things :(

Years
  • When I lived in NS we had like 3 meter snow drifts and this one ice storm that coated literally everything in a thick layer of ice.

Belldandy

Years
  • This was our Winter:

On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

We ran out of places to put the snow :(

And that's actually a picture of a street downtown in my hometown this past year, not just a Google example lol 2m high snowbanks.

And then this guy had problems:

https://www.torontosun.com/2014/01/...oot-snowbank-but-has-nowhere-else-to-put-snow

lol so stupid :\

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I need the winter fast, it's blazingly hot there. And I still have 1 month and a week of vacations left.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • If it weren't for the crime I'd love to live in Winston-Salem, simply because it's a large metropolitan area with a totally badass name. Mail me ♥♥♥♥ mother♥♥♥♥er.

Instead of that, though, we're going to live in South Carolina, in some bum♥♥♥♥ place I haven't heard yet (wherever my uncle is living). We're visiting family in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Medical Research Triangle (where we used to live for about 7 years), so we'll be passing through Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and those three cities too. :)

It's going to be hot there, but luckily the winters won't compare to being a mile high in the mountains like here.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like summer and winter, but I hate the freezing cold here in LA. The cold and wind combined makes for painful morning walks to the car. Summer here is also too hot. Right now it's about 103 F and climbing throughout the day. :(

Cold? In LA? I'm not sure how freezing your cold is...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back