• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One quality that you value in yourself?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    What is one quality about you that you value? Why?

Mine is my trustworthiness. I am one of the most trustworthy people you will ever meet. Ask me not to say something, or keep a secret and I will.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I make people laugh, and I think being funny is one of the most important things.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Empathy above everything else. I can neither trust people that lack empathy, nor enjoy their presence very much.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    My ability to make people feel comfortable around me. It's really useful when you are a lonely guy, knowing that you can pick anybody you know and hang out with them when you need to.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I'm really not sure of what I value myself in... I guess I'm a better listener. I am very quiet face-to-face after all.

Sirfetch’d

I always put my friends first. Or at least, I try to in almost all cases. I can be pretty selfish sometimes, but I'm pretty good about setting things aside for me where my friends benefit first haha.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I don't worry about things, like, ever, and I'm hardly ever REALLY stressed, and I'm always very laidback, which I think is both my greatest trait and biggest downfall. Oops! Oops! Oops! Oops!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Idk I have a few that I really like about myself!!!

For now I'll just say how hardworking I am at my jobs. Every job I have I do everything that is required and I even try to go beyond to make it easier for everyone. I love to lose myself in my work I just get so much satisfaction in myself through working hard.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My favorite quality about myself is my self-understanding. I've grown up trying too hard to please others and have been too selfless just for the sake of trying to get people to like me, but now I know what's best in my own life and how to make myself happy. I have a lot more self value now, and it's actually liberating to know that what I do for others is more earnest and generous than self-fulfilling.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    No matter what the situation is, I will always find a positive side to it and push through towards the end.

Basically, I don't give up on things easily.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    My.. strength? It's a hard question because I'm never sure how to word it.

It's just that I've kinda been through hell and back many times over and I'm still doing really well despite that. Or, rather, as well as someone in my situation can do. :D;
    I appreciate that I can handle an emotional beating this well, otherwise I'd be screwed.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably my analytic thinking, coupled with my ability to selfreflect. Although I tend to overanalyze and overthink stuff too much, which is why I'm never sure if it's a blessing or a curse (or both).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I had this asked of me on a job interview once. All I said was "good" as my response.

I am good. I put 100% into everything I do. I am friendly. I am caring. I am nice. I am funny. I am smart. I am good.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Probably my creativity. I mean, you can give me one word, and in a few minutes, I can have a story to go along with it. I have the mind to build worlds and take people along for the ride, and I think that's something pretty special.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    maccrash stole mine, so i feel like i no longer have a valuable contribution to this thread except to say that i fail to see one way in which it serves as a downfall.

Back