• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ORAS anniversary

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?

I've completed most, if not all, of the postgame content. I've gathered all the TMs, completed the National Dex, finished the Delta Episode, got the other region starters from Birch, hatched the Lavaridge City lady's eggs, found all the Mega Stones, obtained both bikes, leveled up my Secret Base.... and I think I covered mostly everything, haha.

But even though I've done practically everything there is to do, I still come back to the game all the time to continue my Battle Maison streak, trade, breed, and battle :-]

Years

Well, in my main Omega Ruby...I did the Delta Episode, did some Elite Four rematches, completed the National Pokédex and got two shiny Swablu in hordes. I also caught most of the legendaries, but there are a couple i'm saving to try to go for ones with good IVs or (god help me) a shiny. Sadly...I haven't really done anything with that one since May.
    I also haven't touched my second Omega Ruby (which has my Wedlocke save) since completing the Delta Episode in that.
    My Alpha Sapphire, which still has the save from a Wonderlocke I did in February, I briefly played yesterday so I could get Battle Points to spend on a Move Tutor move for one of my Pokémon in X.

And there you have it! Happy anniversary, ORAS!

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?

Most likely things I'll do:
    * Try to complete the Pokedex
    * Learning the perfect breeding method
    * Try to beat the contests

All done, also happy anniversary ORAS! Once I get a 3DS I hope I can play it!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?

Most likely things I'll do:
    * Try to complete the Pokedex
    * Learning the perfect breeding method
    * Try to beat the contests

All done, also happy anniversary ORAS! Once I get a 3DS I hope I can play it!

Sounds like a good plan! I hope you do too! Completing the Dex in ORAS is a lot of fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :D

(Also, thanks for taking part in the event and giving great answers even without having the games ^^)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Pretty much everything that you can do with the exception of doing all the Battle Resort stuff.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

I've been finishing the Delta Episode, trying to collect the remaining TMs, managing my own Secret Base and leveling up many Pokémon. And last but not least, I managed to defeat Contest Idol, Lisia herself as well.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Well, I completed the Delta Episode, went on a "legendary legendary hunt", trained my Sylveon, Charizard, and Aegislash too level 100, and had failed attempts at catching shinies. Recently I've restarted my game to do a Nuzlocke.

Happy ΩRuby and αSapphire Anniversary!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    13. What's your current play time in OR/AS? It's in the 300's range
    14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four? I have capture Rayquaza, and most of the legends minus Regigigas, Deoxys, Cresselia, Kyurem, the Muskeeter trio, the Kami trio, Ho-oh, the Beast trio, and Giratina. Wow...I actually have a long ways to go...

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four? - Shiny hunting. I pretty much did nothing else after I beat the game, except for Shiny Hunting.

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
    13. What's your current play time in OR/AS?
    75:43
    Well I beat the single battle in the Battle Maison and currently am trying to beat the Super Single if that's anything of note.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four? - Shiny hunting. I pretty much did nothing else after I beat the game, except for Shiny Hunting.

Ohh nice! I love shiny hunting. I've stumbled onto a few here and there in my post game~ How's your shiny hunt going? Are you using the Shiny Charm? Share some of your finds in the shiny Pokemon thread, if you want to ^^

75:43
    Well I beat the single battle in the Battle Maison and currently am trying to beat the Super Single if that's anything of note.

Very nice! All the Super tiers are tough if you don't EV train them properly, but it's worth it, they give so many Battle Points haha~

Years
    Ooh.. like 315 hours. I honestly haven't actively played for a while so it would've been at least in the 500s+ if I continued my breeding project but I got busy and worn out. Hope to hit 350 before the release of the next main series game. ;3

Plenty of things. I spent at least 25 hours completing my Pokédex afterwards and then moved onto breeding babies of my favorite 'mons with optimal natures/abilities and the like. EV trained them and then got them to lv. 100. Also spent many, many hours trying to collect all 1,000 flags for the platinum secret base ranking.. so I'm quite the completionist. I did as much as I could in the game since I love Hoenn so much.

Years

Finished the Delta Episode and tried out Mega-Ray for the lulz :P I've gone and checked out the Battle Resort and participated in Contest Spectaculars as well, but there's still tons of post-game stuff in ORAS that hasn't been done. I might get back into IV breeding for competitive, and I want to play around a bit with the new multiplayer features added into the Secret Base system.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Ooh.. like 315 hours. I honestly haven't actively played for a while so it would've been at least in the 500s+ if I continued my breeding project but I got busy and worn out. Hope to hit 350 before the release of the next main series game. ;3

Plenty of things. I spent at least 25 hours completing my Pokédex afterwards and then moved onto breeding babies of my favorite 'mons with optimal natures/abilities and the like. EV trained them and then got them to lv. 100. Also spent many, many hours trying to collect all 1,000 flags for the platinum secret base ranking.. so I'm quite the completionist. I did as much as I could in the game since I love Hoenn so much.

Hoenn is love, Hoenn is life <3

Getting 1000 sounds like a lot of work! How many flags have you gottten so far? :D

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023

Beat the delta episode, and then shiny hunted like mad. I've added many more to my collection, and plan on getting a lot more in future.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    12. Which of the Mirage Spot Legendary Pokemon did you go for first?
    I went for Cresselia when Crescent Isle opened. I had been trying to SR for a shiny, and well, 10,250 SR and still nothing. Makes my blood boil when I see that people got it in less than 1,000 > : (
    Crescent Isle hasn't opened back up in a while.

210 hours 13 minutes. A lot of it is down to training up a shiny hunting team, as well as hatching pokemon eggs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have about 750 hours on my game. I beat the game in 22 hours...lol.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017

I went around to some of the islands and caught legendary Pokemon.
    I completed the delta episode.
    I caught a full set of Unown for my living dex challenge.
    I moved my secret base around a lot. I couldn't decide in the end.
    I played the game 2 more times. (I have three copies of the game. AS,AS, and OR)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018

I finished the Delta Episode, of course, and have taken up breeding! I have almost a full box of Pokémon I bred for VGC, and two more boxes of the parents I am going to use for future breeding projects. I've considered opening up a trade shop here since I get so many good leftovers, but I don't yet have enough 'stock' to warrant that.

At the moment, I'm trying to catch legendaries. I KO'd Kyogre in my story because I intended to SR for one later, which I just did and got a Modest one with 4 perfect IVs! I will probably try for Deoxys next (already caught Rayquaza) and then I will start going to the Mirage Spots to SR for the legendaries there.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    When going through the game, I try to capture every Pokémon from every route, completing the DexNav pretty much.
    After I beat the Elite Four, that's when I'd start leveling up Pokémon to actually complete the Pokédex.
    Also there's so many legendaries to get, I have to go get those too.

Back