• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paste your account into the wayback machine

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Do you have any pages of your user profile archived on the wayback machine? Just copy the url to your profile and paste into the wayback machine.

here's one of mine I don't want to dig up the older ones from before 2014, so I'm showing a more recent one.

You don't have to do your account, btw. Like, if you find cool screenshots of the Home page of pc, that's okay with me, too. PC's history is interesting, after all.

Years
  • Saved 286 times between February 10, 2010 and August 4, 2020.

lit'rally iconic.. social groups, blogs, iconic old themes, whew

Last edited:
    Years
  • Crazy looking back at visitor messages and blog entries. I deleted them all when the... site-wide stuff happened in early... 2017, I think. It'd be cool if I could get it all restored. I'm kinda missing a few randos that got lost to time.

My most recent saved profile was from 2018. I went ahead and saved mine today. Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: the feels when I look back and I was leaving visitor comments on my own profile.. 🙃

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Well for most of my presence here I used a different account that's been deleted. But I still remember that user ID lmao.

This is the first one there was archived 10 years ago: https://web.archive.org/web/20110405222452/https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=86968

The latest one is just an archive after my account was re-made by Audy and prior to my move to this account. I don't remember why I wanted my account deleted. Probably some cringe reason.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine has 37 screenshots dating back to 2009, surprisingly not as cringey as I thought 🤔
    • This is the earliest. The banner isn't loading but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Kamen Rider. That tagline underneath was definitely from Kiva iirc.
    • One of my old banners is visible on this one. Look at those user groups, so nostalgic lol
    • Aaaand then there's a whole bunch of screenshots that don't work, mostly 2012 and 2013. This one works though, in hindsight the letters in my banner could've been much more visible. It's a decent first attempt at a sig imo.

Last edited:
    Back