• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2016
great hack and good fakemon!

could you tell me the types and base stats of the fakemon? I would like to train some of them but I don´t know if they are very good, please

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
Years
Glad to see this hack has come back around, I am not the biggest fan of Fakemon but this hack did it well. Keep it up.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
As the release of beta 3 is getting closer and closer, I've begun to look for a few beta testers. As a beta tester, you should be able to provide me with both feedback on the hack and any bugs you can find. If you're interested in beta testing for beta 3, send me a PM telling me why you want to do it.

I've also recently finished the Rocket HQ, the largest dungeon in the game so far (although that's not saying much). Here are some small previews of it:
XKFNvVK.png
MwBX0bi.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 15, 2016
Whenever I patched the ips onto the ROM, it said that everything was successful. However, I can't get past the Nidorino vs Gengar intro sequence due to the screen turning black and the game becoming unresponsive. Did I miss something?

Please disregard this post. It just turned out that the base FireRed ROMs I was using were not functioning for some reason. Everything is now in working order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Very excited about the upcoming release of Beta 3!

This hack is an excellent example of Fakemon done right! :)

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Finished playing Beta 2 of this hack yesterday and I have to say that it is very promising, the storyline and routes flow nicely and although some of the fakemon make me want to vomit violently, others are not too bad. The custom animations for new and exisiting attacks are really nicely done and I cannot wait to see more of this hack. 8/10.

Years
While I might not be a very big fan of fake'mon, this hack looks very promising for my standards. I might try the game out when the next beta is released, which if I may ask, how long will beta 3 be?

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Everything looks amazing, I like the 2 fakemon that are shown in the screenshots and all the titles and colours mix together really well. I played the first beta years ago, the hack isn't exactly fresh in my head anymore but it seems Beta 3 is coming in the near future, I'll be waiting for that release instead of playing the 2nd beta. Looking forward to more progress!

Years
have done 2 Gyms in this game and i can say this hack is good.i like the design of the fakemon especially the Expleete. i mean, it's like the badass emboar design yet it is bug and fire type which we can rarely find in the original pokemon.
what i wonder is how many fakemon in this game? and how much money i need to buy a rare egg? since the egg shop doesn't show the fare for each egg.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Finished playing Beta 2 of this hack yesterday and I have to say that it is very promising, the storyline and routes flow nicely and although some of the fakemon make me want to vomit violently, others are not too bad. The custom animations for new and exisiting attacks are really nicely done and I cannot wait to see more of this hack. 8/10.
Thanks! Let me know which fakemon you like/dislike, what's bad about them?
While I might not be a very big fan of fake'mon, this hack looks very promising for my standards. I might try the game out when the next beta is released, which if I may ask, how long will beta 3 be?
It will be 6 gyms long, but it will have a fair amount of content. Keep in mind that it's also replayable because there are two paths you can take in the storyline.
have done 2 Gyms in this game and i can say this hack is good.i like the design of the fakemon especially the Expleete. i mean, it's like the badass emboar design yet it is bug and fire type which we can rarely find in the original pokemon.
what i wonder is how many fakemon in this game? and how much money i need to buy a rare egg? since the egg shop doesn't show the fare for each egg.
I don't have a definitive number for the final release, but by my count there should be 23 currently, most of which are catchable. I tried to strike a good balance between fakemon and official Pokemon, so that even people who don't like fakemon can enjoy it.

These are the prices:
Common - $5000
Uncommon - $10000
Rare - $25000

Keep in mind it's meant to be very expensive. You're buying a Pokemon, you should have to save up for it. :P

Some small updates, beta testing is beginning very soon and depending on how it goes, I hope to release the beta sometime this month (April). 95% of the actual content of the beta is done, and I will likely make some changes once I get feedback from testers, but other than that there's not much work left to do. And here's a screenshot so I'm not leaving anyone empty-handed:

3T3jBfY.png

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I love this game! Sure i only played the first beta way back when but im glad its still being worked on! I do have a question im sure you've answered before but do you plan on inserting the fairy type and any six gen pokes? Really nice work btw!

zackcat

Battle Frontier
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
Lost Grove was kinda cute. Looking forward to more.

Years
Hey man. Started playing your hack and loved it right off the bat. Quick question. Is there a place where I can check the stats of all the fakemons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back