• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokémon Spear [M] [OOC]

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Motostoke Riverbank Mission 4 just screams Aeliana. I've been forced into this. How cruel of you.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
THE RNG POKÉMON FOR THIS WILD AREA STAGE IS...

froakie.gif

Froakie can be captured as a wild encounter everywhere in the wild area for this stage, as it invades the locale in swarms.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
Years
Well then I'm taking Lake of Outrage Mission 2, going for the Glaceon. And if I'm not stopped I'll come back and swipe everything else there. Don't tempt me, I'm crazy enough to do it. I need those stones to evolve Stonjourner!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Val's sick- ass Val versus X playlist (°◡°♡)
feel free to listen~

8ZmFh_kKhRfly4YAdOi0ImTfQKf7gGcSA9gWQbNEVnwR3WQIF_C0QAX3wbZKAXMxRmZ5pwrG8wy7hJRcUUAq0Arws08Z_W0u

The Stream is Live! (vs. Valerie)

FATE OF THE WORLD!! Final Boss vs. The Demon Queen! (vs. Champion Valerie)

Rise, my Fiends! Team Dark Approaches! (vs. Team Dark Grunt)

This Foolish World is Mine! vs. Evil team Dark Leader! (vs. Team Dark Leader Valerie)

PinkShipping! Demons Destroy the world in PINK! (vs. Aeliana)

Clash of the Two Kingdoms! The Bug King vs. The Demon Queen! (vs. Simon)

A Melody of the Demons~ (vs. Melody)

Heart-o's are Part of a Balanced Breakfast! (vs. Raphael)

Demons can't Survive in a Cathy-dral (vs. Catherine)

An Unavoidable Vision?! vs. The Fairy Princess! (vs. Pia)

Even the Most Delicate of Rosa's Have Thorns (vs. Rosa)

The Legendary Haleigh-copter Machine, the Vessel of Light! (vs. Haleigh)

Gee Clo, what are we gonna do tomorrow? Same thing as always, Valerie. Plan to take over the world! The Pinky, the pinky and the BrainBrainBrainBrain 'POG!' (vs. Clovis)

01010111 01100101 01101001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01101011 01101001 01100100 (vs. Xan)

"Tim, where are your Fairy God-Parents?" (vs. Tim)

A Name Val Can't Spell Right 50% of the time but Loves Him Anyway (vs. Achille)

8ZmFh_kKhRfly4YAdOi0ImTfQKf7gGcSA9gWQbNEVnwR3WQIF_C0QAX3wbZKAXMxRmZ5pwrG8wy7hJRcUUAq0Arws08Z_W0u

Last edited:

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
Years
Quake in terror for now not only is Orx back again but the graceless kyphot is committing the cardinal sin of double posting!

I'm going for Lake of Outrage Mission 2 (surprise, I know), and this time it looks like Jolteon's on the menu. Given the thunderstorm conditions, it might have made more sense for me to go after that one sooner. But better late than never, right?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ryan Hahn

Female | 16 | Fuchsia City, Kanto
Post Log

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Ryan is 5'3 and is built mostly like a rectangle, with only a hint of curves. She's not thin nor willowy, either- just a solid, athletic girl who's game for any kind of sport. Her hair is usually cut into a fauxhawk and is naturally silver, but she's taken to dying the top different colors- currently a vibrant green- and she shades her eyebrows a darker gray to make them stand out. She's still rather baby-faced, with brown eyes and round cheeks that go red easily with any strong emotion. She paints her nails in solid colors, but she's garbage at maintaining them so the polish is usually chipped to hell. Her sense of fashion is rooted firmly in athletic wear, with a preference for leggings that hit mid-calf and quarter-zip fleeces.

STRENGTHS
► Ryan is athletic. Agile and strong with fairly good endurance, she is capable of handling physical challenges with ease. She has a fondness for freerunning and obstacle course racing, and thinks it would be grand to be on one of those televised competitions. (She was thrilled to do Nessa's gym challenge and peeved that Xan and Kass showed her up!)

► Ryan is self-motivated and driven. Her determination keeps her going even through things she struggles with- it takes a lot to force her to give up on something, and it's rare that she does. She just keeps working, trying every angle she can think of, fighting to figure out whatever she's stuck on and overcome every obstacle!

WEAKNESSES
► Ryan feels emotions strongly and obviously. It is almost impossible for her to keep any emotion in check- excitement, rage, attraction, anxiety, embarrassment, sadness- everything shows on her face, in her body language, in her voice. Sometimes her emotions are so powerful that she loses all ability to verbally express herself, which is frustrating. It's also extremely difficult for her to lie because of this, since it's so easy for everyone else to pick up on her emotions.

► Temper, temper. Ryan is quick to anger when she picks up on a slight or becomes frustrated about something. Her first instinct is to fight, and she runs out of words and resorts to fists with worrying swiftness. If she fights it out, she's quick enough to cool down as she considers the problem "resolved", but if she leaves something unfinished she will fume about it for days.

► Academics ain't it for Ryan. Her grades were on the low end of average, but she had to work very hard for most of that. Her grasp on things is practical and intuitive rather than formulaic and memorized, so she has a hard time remembering important things like… what most moves do, what abilities species tend to have, what combinations of moves evolve into competitive strategy. She learns much better on the fly and by observation, and has (she feels) accumulated more knowledge over the course of the journey so far than during her years at Wedgehurst.

EITHER / OR / EXTRA
► Ryan loves games, challenges, and sports of all kinds, and likes to turn anything into a competition! But she gets intensely competitive very very quickly and is not the most gracious loser or winner, which can be a lot to handle for people who just wanted some friendly sport.

► "Blunt honesty" is a prominent feature of Ryan's communication style, but this is truly a result of a few individual beliefs: that nobody deserves to be confused or misled, that the truth is valuable, and that her opinion is worth hearing. She's rarely rude, though some of her comments could easily be taken as such by those who are sensitive to it, and she doesn't offer opinions unsolicited. But in conversation with her, it's a noticeable trend.

► Though she's easy enough to get along with on a superficial level, Ryan has not made any close friends during her time in Galar. Her best friend is her twin brother Martin, still at home in Kanto, and she hasn't bothered to keep up with any of her classmates from Wedgehurst so far. But she's starting to feel a little lonesome and a little untethered...

ASPIRATIONS
Ryan and Martin always dreamed of being trainers- battling, travelling, exploring, meeting all sorts of people and Pokémon! They collected maps of all the regions, tracing routes and looking up places and planning their future adventures. They had so many plans, and all of them only had two things in common: that they were trainers, and they were together.

But change is inevitable.

Martin's focus changed. His interests changed, his dreams changed, he changed. By the time their parents had decided on Galar for their schooling, Martin's mind was made up on a far different career. He chose to stay in Kanto while Ryan settled in Wedgehurst and, for the first time her life, Ryan felt uncertain about her dream.

She persevered, of course. She was here, and she would achieve that dream of journeying and battling and becoming a great trainer. She could even be the Champion of Galar! Of course she could!

Even if she had to do it on her own.

RIVAL
let's chat y'all~

POKÉMON
Nickname: Genevieve
Species: Nidorina (received from Sonia as Nidoran)
Ability: Hustle
Moveset: Poison Tail | Shadow Claw | Tail Whip | Double Kick | Endure | Fury Swipes

Nickname: Maximilian
Species: Nidorino (caught in Dappled Grove as Nidoran)
Ability: Hustle
Moveset: Disable | Double Kick | Horn Attack | Peck | Focus Energy | Shadow Claw

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE
Casey vs Hana Part 2 in TRAINERS
images & css by me ◄
click images for bigger ◄
fox bullied me into this◄

Last edited:

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
Years
Welcome to the crew. This calls for another mission for me to claim!

I'm taking Lake of Outrage Mission 2. I'm going for the Umbreon this time since our latest character has two mons that would use a Moon Stone and I'm playing spoiler. Aaaahahahahahaha~

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'll be claiming Motostoke Riverbank mission 2

Aaaaaand just in case anyone else wants to nab a quickie before the route ends this coming weekend, I made y'all a quick claims list better late than never i suppose lol

Motostoke Riverbank

1: Gimmepie
2: Sonata
3: Open
4: Stinging Bea
5:

Bridge Fields

1:
2: Open
3: Fen-Fen and Turnip
4:

Giant's Mirror

1: Dragon
2: Jay
3: Open
4:

Dusty Bowl

1:
2:
3:
4: Foxrally

Lake of Outrage

1:
2: Multi
- Fire stone
- Water Stone
- Thunder Stone
- Sun or Dawn Stone
- Moon or Dusk Stone
- Leaf Stone
- Ice Stone
- Shiny Stone
3:
4: Sonata

Hammerlocke Hills

1:
2: Open
3: Murkmire
4: PastelPhoenix

someone has to stop orx before he claims all the evolutionary stones

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
A bubbly brunette of 22 who—for unknown reasons—fell from the sky in the most literal sense, Chloe Hayes is a resident of Sinnoh on a sightseeing journey in Galar, funding her adventure by working as a waitress in restaurants, bars and cafes across the region. She stands at 5'3", straight brown hair framing a slender face and ending just above her breasts, and her bright blue eyes glitter at just about any new experience.

Chloe's a fashionable type of girl, putting great effort into maintaining the condition of her light skin and selecting her various outfits, and does her best to make it look effortless. She diets and gets just enough exercise so to keep her slight frame the way it is, as well; she has the energy and legs to run a marathon, but don't expect her to do much heavy lifting.

She always makes sure to carry three things in particular. First is, naturally, her wallet, with her cash and a pair of trainer cards. Second, Chloe carries a custom frost blue Pokeball, attached to a necklace that stays on her person at all times. Finally: she has a mobile flip phone from Sinnoh, unpossessed by a Rotom. She doesn't appear to be a fan of them.

Flighty. Chloe is an easily distracted girl.

Adventurous. She's always ready and willing to try new things. New places, new food, new clothes, new people. As much as she can normally keep her intrigue contained, nearly everything interests her.

Chloe's long-time partner is a Froslass, which she states with confidence is the cutest Froslass in the world. She can even go on at length about it with the affection of a lifelong friend. With access to Hail, Thunderbolt, Draining Kiss, Powder Snow, Hex and Double Team, she has no doubt that her Froslass is a thing of beauty in battle.

Easily distracted. Don't leave her alone with a lost child. You'll just have two lost children, likely having fun.

She also brought from Sinnoh a Luxio. Larger than normal and protective of its trainer, it often intimidates guys who come up to hit on her. It boasts a movepool of Spark, Charge, Bite, Rain Dance, Night Slash and Psychic Fangs.

Intuitive. She's adept at figuring people out and reading the room, even if she sometimes chooses to ignore it. And despite her seeming averse to putting her Froslass on the front line, her Sinnoh trainer card wasn't for show. When presented the chance to battle by the Gym Leader Nessa in Hulbury, she proved more than capable.

She managed to defeat one of the gym's trainers with relative ease for one completely unfamiliar with Galar's native Pokemon, resulting in the traveller being issued a trainer card valid in Galar. That said, while she's been on the road for some time now, Chloe has yet to add a new member to her team.

31321j.png
Unfiltered, decisive. If saying something comes to Chloe's mind, chances are it'll come out of her mouth in short order. Her own train of thought is regularly derailed by tangential inquiries she can't keep to herself; and she tends to say the exact words she's thinking.

However, contrary to her typical ditziness, she's exceptional at making split-second decisions. This is especially evident when she battles with Froslass, where things seem to click into place as if a fog clears from her mind, and the chilling look in her eyes reflects it.

She also intensely dislikes having the cuteness of her Froslass (or herself) be denied, and will do her damn near best to change the mind of whoever says otherwise.

Last edited:
Back