• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • Recently got my PS5 so I went ahead and purchased Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I've been blasting through it, it's a real joy to play on performance mode.

Also went ahead and bought the Resident Evil 2 remake, the Tales of Vesperia remaster, and bought Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for the second time, so I don't have to touch my PS3 again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    This is kinda sad, but I splurged black friday, bought spiderman miles morales, outer worlds, death stranding, upgraded to the complete edition for Horizon Zero Dawn for the DLC, and DOOM 2016...

beat miles morales then I found blazeblack and pokecommunity, and have been playing nothing but emulated pokemon games ever since XD.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Recently purchased Code:Realize: Guardian rebirth collector's edition, after being suggested it. I wanted a new VN for Switch, so that looked the most appealing to me. <3

Years
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy + UNS4

I don't typically play anime games, but my inner weeb decided this was a great idea. Honestly, the games are super fun, if not simple. I played the first game many years ago and had a great time.

Years
    • Seen today
    Just bought Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, got it with a nice discount so it wasn't much cost to me. I'm thinking about picking up Persona 5 Strikers next, but I'm going to have to see what my bank account looks like first haha.

Years
  • I recently bought Hitman 3 and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

But my internet sucks and can't complete the 80GB update requirement for CoD, so it's just sitting there...

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Well the last month until now I've been getting a Super Famicon (SNES), and some SF games (SNES) as they're the Japanese version of SNES games they're not in English obviously. But I got the SF console, with Donkey Kong Country 2 that was included, As well as I got Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, and the Super Gameboy, I dont remember how long ago or if i posted it before, but i got Pokemon Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow in Japanese, as well I got Gold, Silver and Crystal in Japanese, and Pokemon Stadium Gold and Silver (Japanese) Since i got my old Transfer Pak back its region locked but transfer pak is region free with which region stadium. I also recently most recently got Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars for SNES, Gonna switch the Circuit board with the japanese cartridge to play it on my SF.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Persona 5 Strikers for PS4.

Unfortunately I probably won't actually play it until 2022 due to my backlog. I've been trying to get through it during my almost-year-length quarantine I guess with only mild success.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Most recent was Rune Factory 4 on the Switch. Might get something else in the next few days now that I'm just about finished with it.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Got Astral Chain, and my copy of Persona 5 Strikers is supposed to arrive tomorrow

Astral Chain gets off to a bit of a wild start, though I feel like I've just bumbled my way through the fights so far

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Bravely Default II.

Dang, this game is quite a bit harder than the first two Bravely games.

pkmin3033

Grabbed a copy of Neptunia Virtual Stars on PS4, after telling myself I wasn't going to. But then I saw NISA's tweet about the next games having an English dub and decided to support this one after all, because it's amazing this series is still going all things considered...plus it's Nep, so I'm sure I'll get at least a half-decent gameplay experience and a few laughs out of it.

Back