• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sorry no, we can't be friends

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    what's some main things that will automatically tick somebody off the list for being a potential friend?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Someone who talks about themselves wayyyyy too much and will do anything to change the subject to themself.

Self-centered people suck.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    People who do not share some of the bigger values I have, such as dresscode. Also I avoid sexists, racists and people who are overly lewd. I'm looking for intelligent friends; not ignorant dumdums.

:)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    Literally, anyone who is ignorant, selfish or arrogant.

Everything else I'm good with XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Terrible sense of fashion and being an arrogant cold hearted ♥♥♥♥♥ (without any compassion whatsoever) take the cake.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    People who are really fake are definite no-nos. Even if they're nice to me or my friends, the feeling that they're just being two-faced is really discomforting.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    It doesn't automatically tic somebody off but online it's hard if you're a guy. I mostly get along with Females in real life so I don't go out of my way to befriend guys online. I tend to just get along with females better so I talk to them more.

I actually care about what they have to say lol. A guy is having issues? Get over it, man up, shut your mouth. Nobody cares.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    People who constantly barge into other topics and talk about themselves, and their drama, when beforehand people could've been talking about a favorite TV series, or whatever is fun to them. That just bugs me, and it seem selfish.

I'm also less likely to befriend someone if they're the type of person who talks about sex, and hitting on people, and flirting with hot guys / hot girls all the time. That sort of talk / gossip / whatever you'd call it doesn't appeal to me.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    People who constantly try to make people do whatever they want to do.

There was one person in my PE class that gravitated to me for some reason. He was probably bullied constantly, so rather than treating the only person who didn't make fun of him nicely, he tried to command me around all the time. It was so off-putting, it took all of my self control just to prevent putting him in his place.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Mostly if they can't accept me for who I am is a huge one. I just got rid of one friend who was a total jerkwad for not understanding me at all. If they can't at least TRY to understand what I'm saying or telling them, then they are most likely not going to be friends with me anymore. I also hate friends who try to change me to be something I'm not. I actually had friends do that, and I was so glad to finally get away from that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    It doesn't automatically tic somebody off but online it's hard if you're a guy. I mostly get along with Females in real life so I don't go out of my way to befriend guys online. I tend to just get along with females better so I talk to them more.

I actually care about what they have to say lol. A guy is having issues? Get over it, man up, shut your mouth. Nobody cares.

I didn't know you were like that! We can't be friends anymore!

Truly though, a person loses his or her chance at ever being near my side if he or she is manipulative, offensive, or malicious.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    I tend to just get along with females better so I talk to them more.

Ehhh, I feel this is just slightly sexist of you. Your choice though. It's nice that to hold this view, you're probably very thick skinned and trouble free; lest you'd be a hypocrite which I don't think you are. A small touch of awareness though that the suicide rate for young males is alarmingly high. Higher than their female counterparts. I don't think it benefits anyone to neglect the feelings of others no matter who they are~ Of course, I emphasise that I do acknowledge your right to feel how you will and do as you will around people. I just would never be able to relate to that myself.

As for me personally, I wouldn't say there's one singular killer of a friendship. but if there's a lot that impedes someone from being laid back, pleasant, open, easy to talk to, easy to end up... well, doing whatever antics come to mind with, then I'm gonna have a tougher time feeling close to them.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Anyone who has very low tolerance for anything, like maybe homosexuals, opposite genders, fashion styles, foods, religions, I would just smack that person silly if they wouldn't be able to give me a good reason when I ask for it.

I also hate complete D-bags, and swaggers, and yoloers, and maybe duck-face-maniacs, and a lot of other stuff can also tick me off and make me hate you forever until I decide so, but I can really tolerate this stuff for awhile but if you won't change, even a little, or to even try, then you aren't worthy enough of being someone I call a friend.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    People with bad histories, and people who have high amounts of ignorance. It's just, impossible for me to link with them, or to talk to them, respectively.

Oh, and hashtags. If you use one of those, we'll probably never be friends.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    From what I noticed so far the only thing that can kill my friendships are not the opinions/habits/attitudes/etc. from the other persons, in all cases it's somehow only been my fault
    but I'm not surprised about that really
    looking at what all the other people here don't like it seems I'm everybodies' nemesis over here

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    People who are arrogant, like to boast about their every accomplishments and who are self-centered.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    When meeting someone new, its usually a gut thing. I can usually tell how well i will connect with the other person, and if the feeling isnt right i wont pursue a potential friendship.
    There are not many things that will tick off people i normally enjoy hanging out with, but a big one is not giving any life signs unless im the one who messages/calls first. Imo that just shows a lack of interest

Back