• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

My work can't be done from home so I'm out of luck there ^.^

Don't tell me you actually only work one day a week! D:

Tbf. one of the restaurants near my workplace has "weekend" on Sunday ond Monday, as well.

hmmm... part of me wants to say 'If only', part of me is thinking I'd be bored pretty soon 😅

"a".
    Farewell PokéCommunity. Please take care of my VPPs and give much love to Sentret, it is weak but it is lovely.

Puts on a team rocket uniform and nabs Sentret =3
    Don't worry, it'll be good merchandise.... errr I mean, it'll be properly cared for =3

When I'm working from home, If you only count the working hours during which I actually do something productive, I probably work only one day a week :(

so 24 hour work week then? Lord dome is a part timer =o
    Not that I have a 40 hour workweek xD

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Working from home permanently is the dream… ❤️

In my case it's the worst ^^"
    And I've been working from home since the first wave more than one year ago... Pls halp.

Puts on a team rocket uniform and nabs Sentret =3
    Don't worry, it'll be good merchandise.... errr I mean, it'll be properly cared for =3
    But my Sentret has the ability Huge Power! At least in my fangame.

so 24 hour work week then? Lord dome is a part timer =o
    Not that I have a 40 hour workweek xD
    I also have a 40 hour workweek, so I'm suggesting that, when I work from home, I'm working probably 8 hours a week. ^^"

EDIT: I forgot to count XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • 238905 Yeah my 40 hour workweek used to have me commuting a minimum of 45 minutes each way to/from work. It was so exhausting. Working from home is the best thing in the world.

I've been working home for just about 4 years now, wildly enough.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    238905 Yeah my 40 hour workweek used to have me commuting a minimum of 45 minutes each way to/from work. It was so exhausting. Working from home is the best thing in the world.

That's actually what I deal with now but heck i still have quite a bit more energy than i did wheni was working at dunkin hahah.

Years

Lengthy commute times are the worst. I had to travel for an hour 1 way to get to school.

And I've been working from home since the first wave more than one year ago... Pls halp.

Here's your helpful motivator:
    FloweryEarnestIchidna-max-1mb.gif

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

The longest way I had to take on a regular basis was my ~45 minutes to university. It didn't really bother me back then, though.

Years
    • Seen today

I was coming back from school on the public bus, and the driver hit a small fence. It was treated as a serious accident. The police came to collect our information and everything. I was about 3 hours late to a family reunion because of it.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

The longest commuting time I've had is 1h30 in the morning + 2h in the evening (due to traffic jam). It only lasted for six months though (for my end-of-course internship). As you can guess, I didn't have time for anything.
    Before covid, it was around 30 minutes twice a day, which it probably the maximum I can cope with nowadays XD

Here's your helpful motivator
    I don't know the reference ^^"

Years

I don't know the reference ^^"

Mr. T is often a tough guy in series/films. Pretty sure he also had a fitness program of some sorts at some point, but I don't remember anymore.
    Also pretty sure he did a bunch of motivational stuff at some point.
    he will motivate you to work from home better =3
    or just make you become extremely fit, idk he can be unpredictable =p

here to count until infinity :)

best strap in and prepare for a long one then =)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Mr. T is often a tough guy in series/films. Pretty sure he also had a fitness program of some sorts at some point, but I don't remember anymore.
    Also pretty sure he did a bunch of motivational stuff at some point.
    he will motivate you to work from home better =3
    or just make you become extremely fit, idk he can be unpredictable =p
    Brings back memories from me watching the The A-Team series. How many series are there where you can watch all the bullets fly left and right but not a single person actually dies. xD

Also, idk why, but for some reason I also have to think about Bud Spencer. You know, the guy known for the 4 fists series of movies which I also really liked watching. Despite his very rough appearance, apparently he's just the nicest guy irl.

Years
  • A-team =3
    Spoiler:

Brings back memories from me watching the The A-Team series. How many series are there where you can watch all the bullets fly left and right but not a single person actually dies. xD

Also, idk why, but for some reason I also have to think about Bud Spencer. You know, the guy known for the 4 fists series of movies which I also really liked watching. Despite his very rough appearance, apparently he's just the nicest guy irl.

The name didn't ring a bell, but googling it made me go 'oh that guy' xD

Also yes, the baddies in a-team need some aiming lessons =p

OMG I'm so freaking old 😭

Did you not look at the expiration date on the ketchup bottle? =o
    Guess I'm old too then. I used to watch the A-team as a kid xD

Edit: 238916
    forgot the count >.>

Last edited:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

The worst is when they eventually get to you, and they say "sorry we do not handle this type of requests, please phone to XXXX instead".

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

I've been mostly lucky with customer services. Most of the time they really try to help you. Or maybe is it just in my country? Or maybe the whole hate towards customer services is based on nothing (which I doubt though).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back