• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • I have a Facebook but I never go on it anymore. I lost interest and it's probably because of Farmvile with my mom and Cafeworld that got me to leave. Now I go on Youtube 24/7.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I like facebook. Helps me keep in contact and stuff.

I never got the point of twitter..seems like it's only fun if you're very well known and stuff. :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I use my Facebook mainly for IRL reasons myself, like if I miss class, or my friend and I are talking about hanging out. I haven't checked it in a few days though, so maybe I should consider doing so.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I don't have a facebook, and nor do I want one. Both of my parents and half my teachers are on there :/

I do have a twitter, though, @MisheardWhisper. I signed up back in '09 to keep up with the guys from NaNoWriMo and, while I've been on and off several times, essentially never looked back. It's a fun distraction, but I don't find it distracting. Factoring in Other Trivia, I reckon I've made about the same number of tweets as I have posts on PC in the same period, so it's not like I'm addicted or anything.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I have a facebook - I just do not use it beyond being contacted about events organised by others on it really. =/ I do not have a twitter either. I do have an infrequently updated livejournal...? Also my blog here which has not been updated in ages. Hmm, I am lazy with these things. =p

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I love my Twitter account so, so much. It's nice for me because I have thoughts that generally aren't long enough to merit its own blog entry, so a micro-blogging site like Twitter is just perfect. I use it a lot to, well, tweet, but also to talk to friends, which is nice as well. :)

I have a Facebook as well but I normally just use it to keep in touch with rl friends. I barely update my status because I'm updating it oh-so frequently on Twitter hahaha.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have, like, everything. I don't use them, though. The only four websites I even go on when I'm online (most of the time!) are PC, Twitter, YouTube, and LiveJournal (mainly for Oh No They Didn't!) I deactivated my Facebook a while ago. I don't want to fully delete it just because it's a way to communicate with people I know from high school, and since I don't have a working cell phone right now, I use it to make plans with them. But if someone wants to contact me, the fastest and most likely way you'll get a reply is if someone tweets me.

I had Twitter long before it got popular, which makes me feel somewhat proud of myself. Shame I deleted my original one. :(

Years
  • I have a facebook myself, but I usually keep it as irl friends/family only and a few others. I have a youtube account too, but I hardly use it for anything anymore.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Ehh, I use facebook just to play DDtank. An mmo that I've been playing for the past three days. xD

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I have Facebook. I only have IRL friends and family on there, besides three or four internet friends who I have talked to since I was like 10. Yay Facebook!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I love both my twitter and facebook.

Twitter I have more for my internet friends but I have like 1 close school friend who's really internet savy.
    Facebook is more for my RL friends since I'm a school photo source (I'm the one who takes all the photos at every event) but I do add online friends - But only really close online friends, or online friends who I'm sure I'd mind adding

Now, I'm really pissed. I had my email hacked and spam was sent from my email. I sent a message to all my contacts to let them know of the spam message. Yes, I even sent you one, Nica (If you are reading this, yeah.... I think you might have gotten that I was hacked :P)

That happened to my email account too a few months ago. Because of it I changed from @hotmail to @live. It was sad for me since I've had that email since I was about 8 or 9

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back