• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It's an adjustment being on your own when you're so used to other people being in the house with you.

I personally have come to really enjoy my time in my apartment alone. I can do what I want and need to do without disruptions for the most part.

Also re: wildlife: too damn many deer around here. I see them surprisingly often along the roadways even though we supposedly have quite a few coyotes in the area.

Although I probably see deer because livestock farmers actively hunt down the coyotes to protect their livestock.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i don't mind having a place to myself at times though will agree that sometimes it gets lonely when i need some kinda of social interaction.

Years
  • i'm going to have the house to myself next week and i'm not looking forward to it! i'm just glad i've been in this new neighborhood for a while - if we had just moved, i'd be a lot more nervous.

Years
  • so

this is how today went for me:

- i woke up
    - i went to the mall and got pizza, and then went home after some window shopping
    - i then napped pretty much

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    always a good question

hnnng i'm very sore and not looking forward to work tomorrowbc of it

Years
  • I'm likely calling out of work tomorrow.

genuinely cannot be assed to work Fridays much anymore because the same bs happens every Friday anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
  • gl angie :< glad you have something better lined up:heart:

i just got back from dinner and am now resting for the remainder of night at hotel. feeling very comfortable and relaxed!

Years
  • I've changed my mind. Because next week is going to be my last week anyway, it's smarter to call out then than to call out this week.

Guess I'll see what kind of BS today has for me. ._.

Last edited:
    Years
  • actually I did restart it for them.

turns out they needed to do a deep virus scan and we pretty much referred them to geek squad to ask what was up and bring it back with their diagnosis

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Ah man I remember my tech support days. Bleh. Awful summer job. You would think being tech support for a school during the summer wouldn't be bad but nooooo. I had a lady once that didn't realize there was a power button on her bluetooth keyboard and got so mad it wouldn't turn on she snapped it in half then asked me to fix it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back