• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    guys today a guy came into my work and we gazed deep into each others eyes and had lots of conversation and I felt super relaxed the whole time and now I really regret not making a move because I read some quote that the person you're meant to be with should make you feel very calm, he was pretty cute too bawww

If he felt the same way he'll come back for you!

Lucid-Acid said:
    I smell dickery.

What does that smell like?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Excuse me while I get this topic out of my system

The Daily Chit Chat

This looks so very very wrong

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    The Daily Chit Chat

.. can someone please explain why there's vomit everywhere.

i just came here for a good time why is this happening

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    You guys are all lucky. One piece of advice - DO NOT eat Algerian meat, especially if it's served by someone else other than yourself or someone you know

Like seriously my diarr-vomit lasted for 2 full days

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Worst new years day ever. Only time I ever felt remotely as bad as that day, was when I got alcohol poisoning and couldn't move or drink or eat for two days without throwing up.

Don't drink and drink, kids.
    Why is it that I know you pushing six years now and this is the first I've heard of this? DETAILS. Actually, no. I'm good.

Worst morning after for me was when I was 17 and my best friend was leaving the country. All I remember was "Gav do you think you should be drinking that straight?" Apparently I managed to vomit right in someone's pocket. I'm pretty impressed by that.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I haven't had a hangover ever. The worst morning after for me is when I got home late and a bit tipsy in the winter and didn't close my window, so that when I woke up in the morning my room was freezing and there was snow inside my room. Let's pretend that it's even just a bit similar.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Can't believe I've missed out the vomit topic, because the last time I threw up was yesterday in the morning before my family trip.

As for alcohol, I have never drank one in my whole life, and I probably never will due to how bad they smell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back