• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
  • False, I've used it to transfer a bunch of mons from the VC of Crystal when I was collecting HA Aprimons as VC Mons get their HA when extracted.

Tpbm has been to a physical Mythical distribution.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Sadly not. Argentina isn't even in TPC's map...

The person below me has played a Pokémon game in a different language than their native one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    True! All pokémon games I've played have been in English.

TPBM loves Kalos.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Nope, it's flying! But ghost is still pretty high up there!

TPBM's worn a Pokémon-themed cosplay at some point in their life

Years
  • I'm pretty sure I did ship one of the girls with Ash, when I was younger.

The person below me caught legendary Pokémon in regular Poké Ball.

Years
  • I did, more or less... After refusing to stay in any of the Ultra Balls I threw on it, Regice in Ruby decided it would stay in the Luxe Ball I tried then (which has the power of a Poké Ball)!

The person below me puts every mean to enhance the stats of the pokémon they train in their Atk and / or Sp. Atk. stats.

Years
  • Yeah, I did it in few challenges, in which I needed full power of my Pokémon. For example my solo Nuzlocke runs.

The person below me restarted their game because they didn't like the evolution of their starter.

Years
  • Currently False, but I do want to do one. I'll probably do it when I get Scarlet after both DLC's are out.

Tpbm doesn't like Inverse Battles.

Years
  • I guess false, it was a kinda interesting gimmick to try and experience a reality where all the rules of typing are now opposite of what we thought we knew. It can be fun to exploit the weaknesses that a pokemon normally has to your advantage. It wasn't something that was developed that much, and they probably could have done some more to make a fully realized feature, but i enjoyed giving them a go a few times.

Tpbm has traded with themself to get a trade evolution before.

Years
  • False, I never had two compatible handhelds at the same time aside from having the DS Lite & 3DS and I just never tried trading between those over Wifi, assuming it's even possible in the first place.
    And GTS is too risky for that sort of thing.

Tpbm has a type bias for picking starter Pokemon.

Years
  • I don't think I have. I counted my favourites of each type and it's somewhat even distribution. Most of the time, I'm picking between Grass and Water-types, but when I pick Fire-type, it's clear winner of the trio.

The person below me used pure Ice-type Pokémon in their recent playthrough.

Years
  • I used a Cetoddle/Cetitan on my Violet playthrough, which is my most recent playthough as I've been shiny breeding for quite a while now =P
    True.

Tpbm has done a monotype playthrough.

Back