• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

wolf did an amazing job hosting and prepping for what was the most enjoyable Commday I have been a part of!

Years
  • My latest shoutout goes to one of the very few of my Australian cohorts still on staff today, curiousnathan. He been doing great service on the team for what has almost been three years since he took up the 4th Gen leader handle, and since then had the 1st/2nd Gen tag added to it. He's always been a fun person to talk to (even if we never spoke a lot lately) and makes me have an occasional laugh every now and then.

Oh, and did we mention he loves Helioptile? Definitely a very awesome person indeed, and it's just hard to believe he's still the most recent Australian addition to staff but that could all change in the near future.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Um. Look, I don't hope to sound mean or anything, but:

You're probably the one of only members here who thinks that members think that they're "better" than other members. That's not cool, man. ):

We treat everyone here, members, supporters, and staff alike as all an important part of the PokéCommunity forums! I just think you need to give people a chance, I think. Don't be so assuming; we want to make new friends like you and have great times with everyone~!

i think you've misunderstood their post
    from what i can tell, the post is not about 'normal members' being 'better' as opposed to 'normal members' being underrepresented in this thread
    a simple show of solidarity amongst the underclass, so to speak
    having a quick glance at the thread, the posts in it are overwhelmingly made by and are about supporters & mods
    which i'm guessing has lead to the poster's unfortunate belief that the forum leans towards supporters/mods

Years
  • i think you've misunderstood their post
    from what i can tell, the post is not about 'normal members' being 'better' as opposed to 'normal members' being underrepresented in this thread
    having a quick glance at the thread, the posts in it are overwhelmingly made by and are about supporters & mods
    which i'm guessing has lead to the poster's unfortunate belief that the forum leans towards supporters/mods

I can easily see what you mean, because yeah I have noticed lots of posts mentioning staff and supporters here yet the unformatted (as in like, not having their username formatted in colors and stuff) regular members are being shafted. I still like to show my support for them just as much as staff and fellow supporters.

And I know how some new guys tend to look up to the staff and supporters a lot because of their extra features, but they're pretty much the same as anyone in that they're still only human.

Years
  • Anyhow, figured I'd give another shoutout and this one is going out to Dustin aka Jellicent♀ who has always been an entertaining person to talk to, and while we don't interact much these days we do both share a passion of loving Fairy-types, and of course him being the original owner of the current Fairy-type club was why I always enjoyed the discussion over there.

Even though he lost interest as of late, and that led to the ownership being handed over me, I have since been doing my best to keep the club still running today and without what he did to it at the start it wouldn't be the same club. Thanks dude, and I really hope you can get active there again sometime because I miss seeing you in the club.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • i think you've misunderstood their post

Oohhh I see. My mistake then!

Hmmm, I don't think that's still the case though, but: shotouts to the new comes who completed the The Newbie Exploration Challenge! So that's Patsfan22, Santalune Forest, Gray-_-Hatred, IamSmart~SMRT, and November Lima (who's doing it right now but he's doing a good job so far!)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I'ma dedicate this post to Spiff, cream, Lucid Acid, Spinosaurus, AmourPearlShipper, The Dark Avenger, Luck Hax (George when are you coming back?), User 101, Ayselipera, Famon, Lizardo, Grey Wind, Pinkie Dawn, skyburial, DDDChu, Cyclone, Howmander, Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer, and Cassino, because PC wouldn't be the same without y'all. It really wouldn't.

.....Even though some of these people probably won't see this post or will be like "Who're you? Why're you mentioning me?"

And I think I forgot a few people but oh well I'll just edit them in if I remember. IF I remember.....

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Special shoutout to everyone who has stuck around and remained interested in PCL. Things are going so smoothly now thanks to all of you and big thumbs up for everyone doing their battles promptly. This is going to be a fun few months :)

Years
  • Alright, here it goes.

Shoutout to these people.

1. She_Delphox, for being a really cool person to chat with, also for being the only person I had a decent conversation with until the 2015. year. :D

2. Alli, for being such a great super moderator. You're always so patient and helpful. We dont talk much but I figured I should mention you.

3. Sheep and shenanigans. We never really talk but you're always so quick with replying and helping me out when needed, you deserve a mention as well.

4. Hikamaru, for being probably the nicest member on this forum. You always take time to make a quality reply to everyone, even on the greetings thread which is really nice.

And now to bullies friends in Pokemon Trivia.

5. Squirrel, for being an awesome mod who fully engages himself in all of the activities in the sub forum he mods in. Also for keeping the sub forum alive and running at its full speed.

6. Revise Librarian for being my favorite PT player and for spamming PT with dumb addicting games :P . Also for being the worst ninja ever. :D

7. DyingWillFlareon, for drawing silly drawings that I actually really like ^^

8. magicarp4thewin, for being one of the PT players whose favorite Pokemon isnt pink or cute lol.

9. H.A.N, for being a great PT player and for continuously spamming my notifications with likes haha

10. Basically, except for the ones I've already mentioned, huge shoutout to guys who regularly post in Pokemon Trivia. Shinyena8192, Percy, NoOneAtAll, classiccartoonsftw, banjopop7_7, Precious~Dark, Pendraflare, strifegirl, Starry Windy, Weiss Schnee, Blue, Dedenne1, Aslan, Castform, Sora, Adventure and everyone else who is active in PT for making this forum an awesome experience for me. Shoutout to all of you. :)

And to make this post a bit less cheesy, here it is. Boo-yah!

The User Appreciation Thread

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I want to give a shoutout to everyone on my friends list. I've kept it pretty exclusive over my time on PC, so everyone on my list is truly someone I consider a friend :)

I also want to give special mention to:

Archy for always being such a nice guy and a great person to talk to.

Peitharchia for being such a wonderful friend to me. Especially while I was going through a tough time, chatting with her about this and that always did cheer me up :)

Xela for being a great friend and always being there to pick me up when I'm down.

You guys are awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back