• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I would like to dedicate this post to my wonderful pair, apocalypseArisen.

You are amazing, like thanks for being there geek out about Homestuck things, building alongside in Minecraft, and being a sneaky rat in Mafia. Here's to more! <3

#guncron #otp

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I'm someone of few words but I'm gonna step out of my lurker's corner to issue a special shoutout to the lovely Robin! Dude, I'm indebted to you for being there when my mood was at abysmal levels and I was stressing the heck out So please continue to be epic, Shawny! You're a credit to PC!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Gotta show some love to NinjaAiden for being such an awesome contributing member to A&D! :)))

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
these probably won't come off as a surprise but...

shoutout to Dragon / Robin, Meloetta and Lisia for being awesome people and friends. i haven't been part of a group of internet friends in so long and you guys really make me feel at home here. so, thank you! i love you guys <333

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Shoutouts to Sora~ You're an awesome friend; love you so much! You're pretty nice, smart, straightforward, and it's always been a thrill talking with you. Having similar interests really step it up! I do hope we'll be able to keep it up! <33

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
You know, I'm normally not one for posting in these types of threads, as I'm awful at the mushy stuff, but today is a good day to make one of these rare posts.

Morkula - Thanks for always being there. We've had our ups and downs, but we always go right back to chatting away like the great friends we are. You're just an awesome person, and thanks for everything.

Klippy - We don't talk every day, but you're always there when I need you. I don't think I've ever thanked you for that, so here it is now. A little overdue, but it especially holds true today.

Castform - I still can't think of much past a thank you, but thanks again. It really does mean a lot.

Livewire - Oh man, what a day, haha. Thanks for chatting.

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Shoutouts to everyone in the mafia threads and roleplays I'm in ^^ Titans chat, Gunpowder chat, Railways Cjat, and of course the beautiful RPC chat. The list is way too long for me to say all of you guys, but special shoutouts to the most
lunapic_132009218615037_5.gif
I can remember: gimmepie, Sonata, Adventure, Magic, GreyBidoof, MorallyIncorrect, Deceptio, Sir Bastian, Churaka, DreamorDrestruction and of course the lovely Mayo (AKA Sweet_Dreams).

Yukari

Klippy, El Héroe Oscuro and Dragon. You're all really cool guys and you've done lots for Video Games. (Even though two of you don't mod it anymore.) You all have my respect, and it's always fun to talk to you even if I may or may not have bugged the hell out of some of you... ;~;

And, while I'm at it, all the Video Games regulars. c: You guys help make it the best forum here. Yes I just said that.

Peitharchia, for always being a joy to talk to. :3

Sheep for being the sweetest person around and actually putting up with me since I was an internet noob. You deserve a medal or something...

Archer99 for being just as talkative as me. And a great guy, there's that too. c: Also for some fun battles on the battle server. You're pretty good!

User 101, for all the great times we've had monopolizing I mean posting in the Gender Race. And for also providing some fun battles on the battle server. c:

Arx for being a pervert... Kidding. For being a great friend. c: But you're still a pervert.

JayD. It's always fun playing Dota 2 with ya, and getting to talk you. c: I think I've said the latter a lot here, but it's still true.

Last but the farthest from least, Dustmop. I'm closer to you then anybody else on here. You're really nice, fun to talk to, and one of my best friends. :3 (Even you sometimes you make me feel really comfy, and I have walk on eggshells around you. :P) Ily

Sorry if I left anybody out! :c It doesn't mean I don't like you! It means I hate you. Seriously, sorry if I have left anybody out.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Shoutout to Horsemeat Ikeaballs for being cool and really fun to talk too. Shoutout to Ryan for having such a bad sense of humor that it is amazing. Let's also take a moment to appreciate gimmepie for being PC's hottest ginger. Credit to honey for being totally great. Probz to Churaka for being awesome. And last but not least MorallyIncorrect for being the sole reason I keep on living <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Shoutout to Horsemeat Ikeaballs for being cool and really fun to talk too. Shoutout to Ryan for having such a bad sense of humor that it is amazing. Let's also take a moment to appreciate gimmepie for being PC's hottest ginger. Credit to honey for being totally great. Probz to Churaka for being awesome. And last but not least MorallyIncorrect for being the sole reason I keep on living <3
im so gonna cut u.

Years
Speaking of those last few posts, I want to give a shoutout to Horsemeat Ikeaballs Adventure herself for being a very hilarious and fun member to talk to along with having one of the most well-known OTPs on this forum. You pretty much brighten my day there, my fave Swedish friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back