• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    I want to thank my brother for helping me out with the forum. At first it looked really confusing but after showing me where such and such is located at it's easy to navigate now.

あなたの兄弟に感謝!^ ^

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    My shout out is for the staff team. It's sappy to say, but I'm a sappy person: I love you guys.. a lot.

You've really made a difference in me, and in my life. Thank you for all that you do.. for me and for everybody here. You all are endlessly inspirational.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    It was
    @Euphonium

's birthday yesterday. No thread happened, so I am disappoint, but I'll throw it in here. Happy birthday Pala, have a wonderful year and whatnot! Hopefully stuff gets good!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It was
    @Euphonium

's birthday yesterday. No thread happened, so I am disappoint, but I'll throw it in here. Happy birthday Pala, have a wonderful year and whatnot! Hopefully stuff gets good!

What? That's absurd! :O

Happy (late) birthday Pala!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'd like to give a shout-out to the mods and regulars of Pokémon Trivia!

Ash – while I don't know you all that well, I can tell that you're a genuinely nice person and have been a great mod of PT, keeping any chaos in hand. :) Other than that, you've always got such a lovely theme! That counts for something, right? ^ ^

Revise Librarian – kudos for your promotion, it was well-earned! Your dedication to the section is outstanding and your positive and cordial demeanour really helps the newbies of PT to feel at home. :) You and Ash keep up the good work!

Props to the regulars, old and new: Lycanthropy, DyingWillFlareon, Squirrel, Guardian, Blue, Aslan, Zanark Avalonic, CharmedGardy, Laguna, Meem E.A. Satdsaintson, Hikamaru, Starry Windy, KorpiklaaniVodka, classiccartoonsftw and anybody else I may be forgetting! :)

Honestly, Pokémon Trivia wouldn't be half as fun without you guys–you're awesome! Keep at it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    (HAPPY BIRHDAY EUPHONIUM!!)

I love this forum as a WHOLE!!

I just feel very less fortunate to have not joined this place earlier. If I had then, I would have been closer friends with Dragon, Hikamaru, Elizabello, Chadizard, Mawa, Fiori, Kyo, and whom not... (In no specific order)

I really wish to get closer to all you people soon! : )

And I'm glad I wasn't too late to witness the awesome people on here!

Just good timing huh?

I'm more than honoured to be of acquaintance to this place

Last edited:

Bloodmoon92

Banned
    Years
  • Can I celebrate myself? Because even though I get alot of flack here and nobody likes me. I strive to be greater than everyone here. I will not be below other members here and the high and mighty people will respect me.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I waaaaas going to create the 400 point milestone, but....

Can I celebrate myself? Because even though I get alot of flack here and nobody likes me. I strive to be greater than everyone here.

Knowing the reasons why you love yourself is an admirable trait. However... I'm afraid that's not the point of this thread, bud. D:

But, I would like to know why you don't think anyone likes you, because I know that's not true -- I like you from the encounters I've had with you on the forums!

I will not be below other members here and the high and mighty people will respect me.

Errr from this point here, I surely hope no one is looking down on you because we don't really tolerate that. @_@

If there's any specific problems or concerns you have here with anyone on the forums, or any questions in general, don't be shy on letting me know! Because as I said on your intro post, I'm here for you on matters such as that, and I, as well as the staff here, won't stop anytime soon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Alrighty, now, let's keep this thread happy and upbeat!
    ~***Congrats for over 400 posts everybody!***~

giphy.gif

tumblr_n8vh98nYec1srq92go1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8vh98nYec1srq92go1_500.gif

tumblr_m6zfzehaPl1qd87hlo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m6zfzehaPl1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Special thanks for the members who have contributed to this milestone:

Ludger, Zehn, El Héroe Oscuro, Shadow_Link, Sun, Dedenne1, Jinx, Hopeless Masquerade, Achromatic, Sopheria, Castform, Yukari, Spherical Ice, KorpiklaaniVodka, gimmepie, jdthebud, Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer, Lycanthropy, Pancham Cutie, Omicron, Archy, Crystal Berry, Hikamaru, Zeffy, Revise Librarian, GreyBidoof, DraconianWing, Mana, Collector Elwood, Euphonium, Starry Windy, Foxrally, Anna, Emboar, Raichulover123, Ice, Noa-tan, Caite-chan, desinishon, Wiicked, flight, Syndrome, NidoKingdra, Synerjee, Kirby, Shak, Aslan, Pikachu, Yoshikko, Lord Sephear, Rozureido, FioriKikuchi, Universe, Kieran, Zach, BigPaws, Lanayru, Master Snowy, Logiedan & Sheep!

Special thanks to the members who especially helped made things positive~!

lpt.jpg

Laguna, Sopheria, Foxrally, Pikachu, KorpiklaaniVodka, Bloodmoon92, R.F., Zanark Avalonic, Lisia, Hikamaru, ßritto, Achromatic, Saragraph, flight, Sun, Caite-chan, Raichulover123, Sukyandaru, King Elizabello, FioriKikuchi, Kyo Tsukino, Archy, & Sheep

Special Shoutouts to:

Everyone who takes the time to love and care for their friends! And I hope those bonds will continue to grow, or if you make new one's, right into the next year! Next mile stone will be 500! (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back