• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things that make you pissed

Years
  • Vent about random stuff here. Whatever.

Things that make me pissed: Failing to draw anime resulting in a desk filled with crumpled papers

Internet crashes.

Headaches.

I still like dinosaur chicken nuggets

Sirfetch’d

my phone having a deleted pictures folder that i sometimes forget is there when deleting various nsfw images

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • when you submit a resume and on the next page it asks you for information on said resume
    when people drive 2 inches behind you and have their high beams on
    when people speed and swerve in and out of lanes
    when people TAKE TEN YEARS TO MAKE A TURN AND WONT GET OUT OF THE WAY
    when my phones alarm goes off in the morning but my phone is on the other side of the room forcing me to get up to get it so i can snooze 5 times

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 28, 2017
    Feminism. How are women oppressed when they have the power to destroy a man's life in an instant with a false accusation? Sorry but if anyone is oppressed, it's men.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Game crashes. I really don't have that patience for that. Having to re-open the app because it crashes pisses me off to hell and back.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    beer, wine, vodka, rum, gin, whiskey, bourbon, sake

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • people making fun of you for your interests
    slow internet
    tv show hiatuses
    netflix/hulu not having the show i want
    never having any money to do anything i enjoy

Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Bad drivers and people ramming into me and not saying sorry.

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Myself procrastinating
    Internet going nuts
    People full of themselves

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • People who make fun of the disabled. I mean, come on... don't we have enough to deal with? It's even worse when most of the people who are picked on have an invisible disability or disabilities like me. I hate how people think it's okay to throw around phrases like "That's retarded" and not even realize the hurt it brings, as well as how much it damages the stigma surrounding disabilities. Just... yeah. That's my two cents. :|

I also agree with Sawsbuck and having to wait in line. This really depends on my mood, though. I just get overwhelmed by lines and end up losing it when they are too long and such. It makes going to amusement parks etc a hassle for me. I can't enjoy them because of this... fear thing. No one really understands how hard it is to have to wait in line when you have other things you could do, when you have a certain routine you have to follow or when you need to take a break from all the ongoing stimuli buzzing inside your head nonstop. :|

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 22
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    If I always have to initiate a conversation first then it really starts to annoy me after a while :( As in, if I didn't make the effort to start the conversation then it feels like we'd never speak again. I've noticed that this has happened recently with a couple of friends.

Also private school boys on the train. Why

TY

Trying to cheer people up or make them smile but end up annoying them. It really makes me upset at myself and I usually never forgive myself for it.

Her

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Slow walkers should be shot at dawn

OR PROBABLY MIDDAY WHEN THEY ARRIVE

Back