• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
    • he/him
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Old username: ZeroHero
    New username: sapahn

As nostalgic as that name may be for me, I haven't used it since I was a kid and want my name to be the same as what I got by everywhere else nowadays, please.

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
  • Old username - Luke111
    New username - X_Zenith
    I'm using this name as my discord so I want it to be my pokecommunity username as well.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Old username: VaporeonTrainer

New Username: Lavender

its the name of my shiny Vaporeon

Oh, and there is an account named Lavender but it hasn't been logged in since 2013 and i have 50+ posts.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Old username: rainbow
    New username: starlightartist

been this way on every other platform for years already :p

edit: thank you!

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen today
    Old username: Tendoman77
    New username: Da Man

To be honest, I sorta stopped using this name around the internet these days now, kinda wanna go back to my original name that I am more known for as around here

Cheers

Years
  • Old username: Tendoman77
    New username: Da Man

To be honest, I sorta stopped using this name around the internet these days now, kinda wanna go back to my original name that I am more known for as around here

Cheers

Hi there - unfortunately the username you've requested is not available. An account with that name was made last year.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there - unfortunately the username you've requested is not available. An account with that name was made last year.

Ahh frig, that's real unfortunate someone has stolen my original username for themselves, but ah well.

I'll think of an alternative name in due time.

Back