• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What’s your favorite pokemon type?

What’s your favorite pokemon type?

• normal

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • fighting

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • flying

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • poison

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • ground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rock

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • bug

• ghost

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • steel

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • fire

• water

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • grass

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • electric

• psychic

• ice

• dragon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • dark

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • fairy

• Total voters

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Ice is the most appealing type to me. The moves are just gorgeous! I used to run a mono-Ice team and fancied myself an Ice-type Gym Leader for a while. Some of my favorite Ice-type Pokémon include Alolan Sandslash, Sneasel, Lapras, Frosmoth, Shiny Glaceon, and Froslass. I also enjoy Normal and Bug.

Years
  • Fire-types, water-types, and steel-types must be my favorites. Love having those types when I play or even when I just watch the anime.

i dont really like them for a specific reason. just influenced by childhood memories with pokemon. first starter was squirtle. grew up watching ash & pikachu. loved metagross' design in that deoxys movie. very badass

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Electric. Other than that, grass.
    Just because I treasure a lot of different Pokémon from these types.
    Electric tho, it's totally on another level for me because of the combo type sets they have. Electric water, Electric ground, Electric, Electric fire, Electric dragon, Electric steel. To me, it's just so amazing how many combos they have. You get a lot of cool and cute Pokémon from the electric type category too!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Lacks any clear favorites. Says Water, if forced to pick one. Tends to be happy with how they turn out.

Edit: Checked the vote submission for PokeCommunity's Top 50 Favorite Pokemon. Tallied up the types. Chose Flying-types the most with 5.
    Came out with Water and Electric at 4. Reached 3 for Steel, Psychic, and Ground. Counted 2 or less for the rest. (Responds with Water regardless.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Mine are Water, Fairy and Steel. They may also be in that order.

Years
  • grass! been a grass type fan ever since the beginning, and the type has some of my favourite pokemon in it (like shaymin and bulbasaur)! really though it's such a cute typing with cute pokemon and i've had a lot of memories with cool grass types in playthroughs. c:

idk if there's a runner up type for me because it alternates. i think it's psychic atm, but it changes between that, flying, and ice.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Ghost types, of course! 😈 Psychic is a close second. If I had to pick a third, then it gets a bit more challenging, but probably Ice.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Hello everyone, I want to know that your favorite pokemon type is! It could be for any reason, the moves, pokemon or how good the type is in battle.

My favorite is the normal type. I like almost every normal type Pokémon there is, most of them have ridiculous movesets and are super fun to use in playthroughs because of this. Most of them are also pretty accessible, a large portion of normal types are either regional birds or the region's rodent (bidoof, Zigzagoon, etc.)

Back