• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
Years
  • Final Fantasy XIV! Although I only have time to play briefly since I have to work soon. >.>

How do you like it? I really want to get into an MMO, and it is certainly at the top of my list, but it always feels so overwhelming to join late into an MMO's production, and to work out how yo actually play the damn thing and understand it gameplay loop/systems.

Years
  • Finished Dragon Age II and moved to Dragon Age: Inquisition. And after about an hour of playing I have to say it plays so different and I'm not sure if I like it. I feel like some changes to the battle system were unnecessary, but I still have a long journey in front of me to really judge it.

Cid

Years
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with my junior faculty room bros, haha. I've been using Lucario, Lucas, and Ness, but my favorite character to use at the moment is Pikachu, since I used him in the previous Smash games. I'm playing Yellow as well, so it's nice to represent my buddy in Smash. Love the Red cap alternate costume for him, it's my go-to look for Pikachu.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    giphy.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ♥

Years
  • I've been playing a whole ton of Tetris 99 the past two days because they have the Splatoon theme this weekend.
    I've already unlocked it but it's just too good I can't stop playing it can someone send help

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • Been playing Minecraft a ton lately. Found a new modpack called Roguelike Adventures & Dungeons and it's pretty much absorbed all my time.
    Also started playing Dungeon Fighter Online, it's pretty fun too.

Years
  • Finally getting into Red Dead Redemption 2 after buying it for my dad when it came out last year (I was supposed to borrow it at Christmas but he got addicted to it haha). Also been playing Animal Crossing New Leaf pretty much every day since the Nintendo Direct last month.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've been hitting the Monster Hunter pretty hard lately and god it's just so satisfying to kill dragons! :')

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Teamfight Tactics has got me gripped, mainly because of how easy it is to multitask, making it easy to be productive and procrastinate at the same time XD

Back