• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
  • I have Pokemon Unite pre-loaded on my Switch and will be trying it out whenever it becomes playable. It looks fun from all the videos I watched about it. I only plan on playing it for fun/casual. Is that doable? Who knows. I hope so. But I'd be lying if I said I still wasn't expecting to end up eventually dropping it, just like I did with Pokken, due to getting to frustrated with it. Because I am.

But I still don't see a problem in at least trying it. I'll do my best to not let stuff bother me though and just have fun. If you want to co-op/squad with me... contact me either on Discord or through PM on the forums and we'll see what we can do. Just keep what I said in this post in mind. Also I've never played a MOBA. EVER.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I have Pokemon Unite pre-loaded on my Switch and will be trying it out whenever it becomes playable. It looks fun from all the videos I watched about it. I only plan on playing it for fun/casual. Is that doable? Who knows. I hope so. But I'd be lying if I said I still wasn't expecting to end up eventually dropping it, just like I did with Pokken, due to getting to frustrated with it. Because I am.

But I still don't see a problem in at least trying it. I'll do my best to not let stuff bother me though and just have fun. If you want to co-op/squad with me... contact me either on Discord or through PM on the forums and we'll see what we can do. Just keep what I said in this post in mind. Also I've never played a MOBA. EVER.
    I plan on playing this game for fun as well also it will be my first time playing a MOBA too

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Playing NBA 2K Playgrounds 2. Just picked it up at Gamestop for 10 bucks today. I love cheap, mindless arcade style basketball games. I was gonna preorder Diablo 2 Ressurected as well but they didn't have it available for preorder yet so I'll just have to wait on that

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • recently picked up Bravely Default again, gotta finish the story and eventually play Bravely Second :P
    other than that, Mabinogi, Don't Starve Together, and modded Minecraft :D (usually the Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons modpack)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • At this moment I'm obviously playing Love Live! School Idol Festival. I'm still a hardcore top 15-50 (*sometimes lower because I get exhausted sometimes) player in the events.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    On a FFXIV break (mostly from necessity because I am away from home right now) so I've been playing between a bit of Minecraft and also picked back up Digimon Hackers Memory

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Still playing through Tales of Vesperia - just unlocked Ba'ul so I'm guessing I've already passed the halfway point and nearing the end of the second half? I'm enjoying Vesperia but I'm really hoping I finish the game before Ghost of Tsushima's Iki Island expansion comes out lol.
    P.S. the Mt. Temza theme is a banger

Years
  • was playing lots of luigi's mansion! making my way through area 3 at the moment. i've missed this game a ton and i'm so happy im reliving the good memories. ❤

Years
    • Seen today
    Persona 5.

Mixed feelings if I should have spent $60 on royal when the original was only like $5.

Years
  • Mostly just playing Unite at the moment since I'm enjoying it way more than I expected to. Still dip my toes into FFXIV every now and then too but it's been pretty hard to motivate myself to keep pushing through the ARR patch stuff when I've got other more important stuff going on.

Years
  • neo twewy is a godsend and even though I already beat the main story, I almost don't want to finish the rest of the content because that means it'll be over
    but that's what I've been playing :D

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • It's been a while since I played something seriously. I go in and out of Genshin Impact and Arknights (the latter being a very new game for me).
    Arknights can be tricky at times, and I'm stuck in one stage..

I haven't yet finished Ys Origin, might get to that at some point.

Back