• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Retek

Banned
Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening(the Switch remake)!

And OMG I have been enjoying the game soo much! The art-style is fun, dungeons and boss fights are okay-ish, but the gameplay is highly entertaining and keeps me hooked! Also BowWow character in the game is SUPERRRRR ADORABLE!

Some screenshots I took(I play on emulator):

Spoiler:

All in all, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT if you want a artistically good looking Zelda! This looks like you are looking down in a box filled with toys of characters you're playing with and I LOVE this art approach!

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • At the moment, I recently bought SNES Classic Edition off of Ebay, as i finished off Super Mario RPG on the actual SNES, I started playing FFIII (FFVI) Ive always wanted to play the SNES version of FFVI, I never got the chance to play 6 until I got the PC version but never started it. I wanted to play it on SNES first. Also replaying SMRPG lmao

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Completed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth yesterday. Pretty sure half of my 80+ hour playtime was spent grinding and digivolving/de-digivolving lol (would've been a lot much had it not for my 3 PlatinumNumemon + Tactician USBs). Moving on to Hacker's Memory since I'm still craving more Digimon.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Making my way through SMT IV: Apocalypse atm. I want to finish in time for SMT V's release in a little over a week. As for the game, gameplay is great, but the story and characters... not so much.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Well... finally... at long last... I finished Trails of Cold Steel 2 and started Akiba's Beat last night.

In the end... I struggled way too much with Cold Steel 2. More than was needed, more than was necessary, and more that made sense honestly. Don't get me wrong... I still enjoyed the game. For the most part at least. The story was just as good, if not better, than Cold Steel 1. However... I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't struggled with it as much as I did. It was just completely unnecessary, and at times, I felt like I practically had to force myself to keep playing it. That's... not good. To put it mildly.

If this is how the rest of this franchise is going to go... then I'm not going to take the unnecessary BS anymore. By that... I mean I'll play the rest of the games on Easy and nothing you say can or will stop me. 😐

I'm also not against playing the other games in the franchise either... but if they are as bad difficulty wise as Cold Steel is/has been... then I'll play them on Easy too. 😐

Regardless... I finally don't have to suffer with this game anymore... and that's really all that matters.

As far as Akiba's Beat goes... it's actually fun so far and the fact that I can actually have fun and enjoy a game for once... is actually nice. It's like Tales of, Persona, and TWEWY all mixed into one game. It's so self aware too with it's anime culture, references, and fourth wall breaking and that just makes it even better and funnier. I think I'll like this one. 😍

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I'm still occasionally playing a Yugioh Forbidden Memories mod that actually allows you to get every card drop, but the ones that aren't originally in the game are all 1/255 drop chance so it's a brutal grind but it's one of my favourite games ever so I don't mind slowly edging towards an 100% play through that could well never happen lol. I at least have the largest unlocked card library I've ever had, on this save file.

Other than that two mobile games (Yugioh Duel Links & Noblesse Zero) are currently consuming my life too so I'm not doing as much console gaming as I'd like, need to sit down and get some sessions in with my PS5 soon, wanna beat Spiderman ps4 & FF7R on it!

Years
  • The Lost Ark beta has begun. Anyone tried it? Check out the classes on youtube (be warned that class specializations are gender-locked).

Also I'm taking my first steps into Monster Hunter: World. Very pretty game. I have been distracted by Pokemon: Infinite Fusions (wiped during my first Nuzlocke attempt on it. This time I'll grind a little and hopefully actually reach Brock).

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I'm currently playing Metroid Dread and my god it's hard. It certaintly doesn't hold your hand like many newer games! It reminds me of the good old days when games would just punish you.

Years
  • speaking of metroid, i was playing a bit more of metroid prime 2: echoes! stopped short of entering dark aether for the first time, since i don't want to be creeped out by the ing playing at night...

Years
  • playing Tales of Vesparia again after taking a break from it in June. Will probably continue to play it while my Switch is charging once SMTV comes rolling in

Honestly, I still dislike most of the characters (Repede and Yuri are safe) which was why I dropped it in the first place since I got so annoyed by them but, I read somewhere that they get better and need time to cook soo... hopefully that's the case.

Years
  • Currently playing Genshin Impact and Life is Strange. How's that for a weird combination?

I'm enjoying both though. I've finished all the available MSQ in Genshin now but there's still so much to do. The world is crazy vast and there's loads of worldbuilding and questlines.

Not very far into Life is Strange yet, but it's been fun so far. I'm very intrigued to see where it all goes. It's my challenge game for the month, so I'll be leaving thoughts in my gaming journal as I progress further.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Yugioh Duel Links and Noblesse Zero are still consuming my life atm, my Monster Crown on Switch arrived today tho which I've been excited for for a long time, but I'm super exhausted rn so hoping to start that tomorrow!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Recently i have been playing through Sonic Adventure 2 again. I've been enjoying replaying levels and trying to get better ranks on certain missions, and I have been enjoying taking care of my chao as well.

Back