• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • I've played the last two PoGo com days despite not actively playing that much anymore. Still occasionally playing Dokkan and Duel Links too!

Haven't played much on console lately as been busy with work but looking to jump into some more DB XV2 & Fortnite this weekend!

Years
  • We're back on the MedianXL grind, and have also been playing a bit of Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst, as they've had new patches/events etc. going on.

Otherwise, just got Tactics Ogre Reborn for my birthday, so I started that today!!!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Finally completed Digimon Survive's Truthful route, and with that I've played through all four routes. I have to say, Omnimon is so broken - even moreso with the crystals from Mugen Recollection. Made an already easy game even easier lmao. Enjoyed every route but I feel so burnt out @_@

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Finally finished trudging through Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, so now I'm getting back to other stuff in my backlog like Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Years
  • I've been playing a lot of Kairosoft games on my phone, particularly Hot Spring Story 2. I used to buy every one of their releases but now I've found that the quality has really gone down.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I recently played and beat Stray. I also tried out Power Rangers Legacy Wars following the sad news of Jason David Frank (the actor of the original Green, and then White Ranger) as I had a itch to sink my teeth into a Power Rangers game, it didn't grip me much and is definitely a gacha hell but I was impressed to see how long this game has lasted without being shut down lmao. The same devs also made Battle for the Grid which is a great game, I'd definitely recommend that over Legacy Wars.

As usual, I'm still playing the occasional Duel Links, PoGo and Dokkan Battle too. The Dragon Ball Heroes crossover event I've been long awaiting is finally here in Dokkan, gonna try and summon as much as I can on these banners before they go!

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Switch
    Pokemon Brilliant Diamond(Recently Beat)
    Pokemon Sword
    Pokemon Legends Arceus
    Pokemon Lets Go Eevee(Recently Beat)

PC Gaming
    Warzone 2.0 & World of Warcraft on my PC.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Pokemon Scarlet (Switch) - Shiny hunting and finishing up the dex and the game.
    Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS5) - I got a ps5, and I wanted to play the DLC soon.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I am currently playing an unhealthy amount of Pokémon Violet. Other than that, has anybody ever heard of a game called Little Dragons Café? I love that game so much. ☺️

Back